Photo
- - - - -

Dutch Passion Autos Polar lights #3 , Autoblueberry, and Autofrisian Dew .

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:19 PM

Righto the green circle, its been a long time in the coming , and alot of problems on the way, from waiting to move house, family holidays , seeds lost in the post, loft in the new house been crappy small, my old tent way to big for the loft, no power in loft etc etc the list goes on and on lol but here we are.

The plan and equipment ;-

New secret jardin L90 tent ( dimentions 90x60x130 ) its gonna be tighter than a nuns crutch up in here lol

Hydrogrowled 126 xpro panels. going to start off with 1 and maybe fire another 1 when they start budding

4" rhino filter and fan for extraction, (passive intake)

3 x 1L airpots to start

3 x 20L air pots cut in half to make short wide 10L airpots

I have bought 50l of Bio Bizz light mix as reccomended in growell shop, was planning on using this soil all the way through, am guessing it will have enough nutes for a week to 10 days then will have to start very light feeding ?

Nute wise ? last grow i used the canna terra line vegga , flora , pk 13/14 (all 2 years out use by date now) , and used mollasas in flower i am open to reccomendations as to what nutes to buy and use, i read alot about old timers range ?

i have various other bits and bobs from my last grow, buckets to allow the water tostand before watering to allow chlorine etc to evap off, i have a small air pump i use to oxygenate the water once i add the nutes before hand watering the pots, i bought a ph meter on my last grow thats not been used or wet for 3 years ! ( will this be any good still ? )

So thats what we are working with,

Potential problems i see coming my way :-

HIGHT !!!! i am seeing lots of lst coming in this grow, i tied down my last grow and really enjoyed it and seeing how the girls reacted to it.

TEMPS ! i have been dragging my feet as temps in the loft were crazy hot, and now weathers taken a massive U turn i see it been too cold in the loft for the girls :-(  , how i deal with this i aint too sure

I put the seeds in paper towel in my "heated prop" lmfao at 8pm this evening 26/8/2014

Attached File  seeds.JPG   68.77KB   26 downloads

Attached File  paper towel.JPG   120.49KB   26 downloads

Attached File  Heated prop.JPG   82.02KB   26 downloads

If theres any soil wizzards out there that wants to join me on a bumpy ride to christmas smoke all suggestions and comments welcome

paul

• Budgie, mellowed, Mr Pothead and 13 others like this

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

I'm in Paul :bong:

Right you are about the light mix being ok for 7-10 days. After that a nice low grow dose :bong:
Can't comment of the soil chem nutes. But used PM old timers which was damn good stuff really. If i do soil atm I normally use my PM grow for grow but biobizz for the rest as it was cheaper as i got the try packs from my local.

Good luck man :bong:
Will be watching you.. :satan:
  • paul_led_126pro and spoongotlost like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

And they're off :)

Don't know about  :wisewizard: but I'll buddy up with you on this one if you like @ paul_led_126pro :weed:

PH meter?, You might need to clean it and get some calibration fluid to check and reset it, along with a new set of batteries :P If you are going down the feeding them directly as opposed to using soil amendments than you can't go wrong with the Plant Magic OT range from what I've seen. Perhaps you can get some dolomite lime (ebay : elixir garden products if you can't get it locally) mixed into the litemix for a bit of longer term ph stabilty and the extra Ca/Mg it will give you and reduce the need to be checking and adjusting the PH.

Plus, with that height then training of some sort is definitely going to be needed, up to you I suppose whether thats a screen, canes, or just getting busy topping and tying them down.

Sending green mojos for this one :)

• The Dude Abides, revert, paul_led_126pro and 3 others like this

#4 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hey man any chance of a setup pic? I'm subbed for this one buddy.... I think the dolmite is a good shout.... if I would of used it like zipp suggested I wouldn't of had my mg deficiency. ...I'm using biobizz light mix too with old timers range.... look forward to seeing ur girls be born :-)

Edited by ragnar, 27 August 2014 - 11:48 AM.

• paul_led_126pro and spoongotlost like this

#5 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

I'm in mate. Good luck Paul

• paul_led_126pro likes this

#6 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

I found out last night that I can actually unzip my tent on the end and not the side ! So happy days will make things much easier than climbing round the Apexs and unzipping on the long edge so happy days . I set up the extraction and rhino . Don't know what's best to do with it but its set up for the time being .

Here is the setup how we stand as of last night. Only 1 panel hung up. No circulation fans as yet as they are both in the bin . Air being pulled from the tent and blown through the rhino . Hopefully this will work . If not gonna stand the rhino on floor in tent and duct up rear corner and out top

God knows why photos have been turned when added to post . Uploaded via phone ?

Paul

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, Up2nogood and 4 others like this

#7 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

how much dolomite lime do you suggest i buy guys ? what sort of quantity will i be mixing into the 10l air pots ?

paul

• spoongotlost likes this

#8 spoongotlost

spoongotlost

Disco Light Grow Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

god knows on the lime paul but i am well and truely subbed up fella :)

i give a plus one on the pm oldtimer nutes used them for ages if i ever do play in the muck just don't use them with any form of dripper or autowatering creates quite sludgy deposits plays feckin havoc with autopots lol.

Happy growing

• paul_led_126pro likes this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Plant magic cal/mag is a good buy for soil grows and lasts forever you only use 0.5 ml p l and only use it a couple of times as well, look forward to the grow and the purple pictures of the green things :)

• Budgie, paul_led_126pro and spoongotlost like this

#10 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

Way to go Paul, your setup sounds good, goodluck with your grow mate :weed:

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.