Photo
- - - - -

Dutch Passion Autos Polar lights #3 , Autoblueberry, and Autofrisian Dew .

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#21 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Good luck Paul,I onced had a tap root 2 inches long lol,forgot all about it but it was ok,once they break it's hard for them to get back to growing..

• paul_led_126pro likes this

#22 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

Well last night all 3 seeds had opened 2 of them ( blueberry and frasian dew ) both had tap root showing bout 2-3mm and the polar light#3 had cracked on the end so I put all 3 into 1l airpots and they are now in the tent under just the centre 2 pods of the 126xpro led panel .

They are being kept company by the 4 ww baby girls that I haven't yet had the the heart to murderhall yet pmsl

Anyways I may put some pictures up laters I recon I am going to do piccy updates every Wednesday and Saturday evening and will log all waterings / feeds so I can keep track of days , dates feeds etc and if I am cocking up feel free to bitch slap me people lol

Paul
  • Budgie, Up2nogood, The Dude Abides and 1 other like this

#23 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

saturday night , 48 hours since putting seeds into airpots, no sign of life yet :-( thinking weather to put another one of each in just in case lol i need by babies !!! come on girls !

on the positive side the 4 white widows from the germ shootout are looking good, pity i aint gonna have room for em

keep ya fingers crossed for me and send positive thoughts lol

paul

• Budgie, Dekay and The Dude Abides like this

#24 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Patience glasshopper :greet:

just keep the top-soil moistened gently with a mister/sprayer and don't be tempted to start digging about. As long as they're warm and moist they should give themselves up to your will soon enough :P

• The Dude Abides likes this

#25 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Sunday evening 6 days after putting the seeds into soak and 3 days since they went in pots and it appears that there maybe life all 3 seeds are poking through the soil all still have seeds on the top but they are heading up into the disco

Paul
  • Budgie, revert and spoongotlost like this

#26 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

9 days from soak aint bad fella, time to rock and roll now :)

• spoongotlost likes this

#27 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

Here we are guys not much of a post as theres not alont to see or tell at the moment,

going to call this first real day 1 as leaves are now present and open so here goes :-

Day 1 (wednesday)

Attached File  autos group shot.JPG   152.65KB   7 downloads

Autos group shot, as you can see all now well above soil and on thier way. auto frisian in front by a nose, looking to be coming along nicely with blueberry and polar lights not far behind,

Attached File  full shabang.JPG   134.38KB   7 downloads

Full family shot, showing that the 4 white widows from ther germination shootout are still hanging on in there and not been murdered yet but tie is a coming, i think after a good idea from goodbugie i might use them for practice of fim and topping before the cullas i have only ever lst'd mi sexy ladies

so thats the pictures done, not a great deal to see, light is about 2 feet above at the min running on just 2 pods of the panel,

I have not watered any of the plants today although the ww's felt rather light in thier pots and now small roots are clearly visible in the holes at the bottom of the small pots they can wait till tomorrow ,

The autos pots are still rather moist from the first enitial wetting when i potted the seed and the few flicks of water i gave them while i was awaiting thier birth as i didnt want them to dry out.

i am hoping to get to a grow shop friday evening or saturday as i have still not got any nutes what so ever , and i am still without circulation fans and i do like to see them swaying away in the discotech ! maybe a little radio for the too ? lmfao

anyway less of the waffle and suppose i better get mi self kicking some zzzzzz's out,

feel free to suggest anything i should or could be doing .......

cheers ,

paul

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 2 others like this

#28 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:46 AM

Nice one paul sounds like u had a real shit time setting everything up in the loft but u certainly got the ball rolling now. Im a mud skipper as well and im just about to attempt my first auto grow so im going to lurk in the background and just watch and absorb if u dont mind. Subbed.
Wonkey D.

#29 spoongotlost

spoongotlost

Disco Light Grow Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:49 AM

Hey Paul the girls are lookin fine and dandy go get them fans so you can have the whole pack getting there boogey oogie oogie on :

Happy Growing and enjoi

#30 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

Yay you got yourself proper sorted now eh bet your happy to be finally started :) hope it all goes great for you good luck

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.