#1 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

Wassup stoners :)

Basically I'm looking your smoking experiences and strain advice, need me a strain that will turn me into a vegetable lol, so any info and your thoughts will be much appreciated

Ta guys
FT
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Zipp and 4 others like this

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:44 AM

Buddha blue cheese will :).. reserva privada og kush will send you to sleep giving it enough time to amber up.
Grown dinafems auto cheese both stinks n gets you mangled :)

Try dabs mate :) i reckon most strains in oil form dabbing on a rig will lay most people out.. Most definitely not for the faint hearted :P..
All them cannabinoids hitting you at once. May aswell get mike Tyson to use a sledgehammer over your head :bong:

Hope that helps mate

Edited by RastaMouse, 14 September 2014 - 08:45 AM.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 10 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:07 AM

I`ts not really about strongest for me and i think that can be missleading to some extent for peeps, usually i find the stronger strains are sativa`s, sativa heavy or high THC strains, but these strains don`t put you down, if it`s this you looking for, no were near as much as the indica or indica heavy strains which aren`t as high THC wise and usually more CBD in these than in sativa`s, it`s these that put you on your arse and i would say are the strongest in terms of putting you down effect, heavvvvvvvvvy , Sativa`s are really nothing like this in terms of high and can be kinda a bit more eratic and can be mind boggling on forgetfullness section of my brain. Depends what high you looking for more over what`s strongest imo.

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, KiefKat and 9 others like this

#4 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

This is the reason I wanna try more sat dom strains Jimmi,don't get me wrong...I love my indica,but I'm getting bored if the sledgehammer blow to the head buzz,can you elaborate more on the sat dom buzz? Been so long since I've smoked it,forgotten what the buzz is like lol :)
  • weedtroll, FT101, fairy and 3 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

Well round my way peeps who ant gotta clue, would call a nice sativa that`s grown bang on , orange bud and summink like cheese, the one,  if a drug dealer was selling bang on so called orange bud most peeps wouldn`t want it cus they just dont like the high from it, i mean any bud oil or good butter will put you down well it does me whether sativa or indica, but smoking spliffs not so much so, still fucks you up and stones you, it`s just not as heavy really is my experience with them, theirs nowt special like whoooaaaa.........  i think you mind works harder with them thinking alot more bollox and trying to break that bollox down, but again it does with any bud really . Good bud is good bud sativa or indica though and imo you get narc effect from indica. Oh one thing i would deffo say is i think sativa strains get much better longer you leave them jarred up, big time.

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 6 others like this

#6 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

Original Amnesia... Grown right can cause black outs lmao
  • 2scoops, paul_led_126pro, FT101 and 3 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

Original Amnesia... Grown right can cause black outs lmao

I like NYDiesal which is a pretty old strain these days, never grown it, takes too long, but i smoked it a few times in dam. It`s the one that stuck out most in my mind.............

• weedtroll, Fieldy, stephen07 and 4 others like this

#8 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:40 AM

We can sit here all day giving strain ideas.... IMO most will sit you on ya arse if there grown right and given the full flowering time [emoji108][emoji106][emoji108]

Big Buddha Blue Cheese all the way for me in future!!!
  • 2scoops, FT101, Lizardking and 1 other like this

#9 Nun

Nun

Mad High At Times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

The strongest strain is the one you overdo
After a break.

My definition of 'stoned' changed over the years so, as said, its misleading.
  • FT101, Lizardking, DreDdYBoY and 1 other like this

#10 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

Il throw another spanner in the works lol, lemon haze is a good hitter I can't argue with that! BUT I think it's rank to smoke I rly hate it, my missis thinks it's lush so she likes to smoke it I dont! Gets me smashed but I'd choose something else over it every time

Edited by olmec, 14 September 2014 - 12:42 PM.

• BudMan, FT101, Lizardking and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.