121 replies to this topic

#11 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Have a look at Kushberry from DNA Genetics :)
  • 2scoops, FT101, GoTgReEn and 1 other like this

#12 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

I'd go holy grail or train wreck myself mate , smoked both and very strong . A lot of people say critical is a strong smoke as well but I've never smoked or grown it :)
  • Dekay, 2scoops, FT101 and 1 other like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

I'd go holy grail or train wreck myself mate , smoked both and very strong . A lot of people say critical is a strong smoke as well but I've never smoked or grown it :)

Holy grail or most DNA, reserva p kush's will knock you on ass agreed.

• 2scoops, RastaMouse, stephen07 and 3 others like this

#14 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

Strongest smoke that left me unable to talk was an AK47 that Friday grew an left till the trichomes were nice an ambery.

All strains will leave you dribbling if you leave them to mature properly before chopping.

Also because it has a higher thc % doesn't always mean it's going to be stronger. Just more tricomes.
The more amber/cloudy tricomes you have the more your gonna be glued to the sofa.

Just my 2p :)
  • Budgie, 2scoops, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#15 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

Strongest smoke that left me unable to talk was an AK47 that Friday grew an left till the trichomes were nice an ambery.

All strains will leave you dribbling if you leave them to mature properly before chopping.

Also because it has a higher thc % doesn't always mean it's going to be stronger. Just more tricomes.
The more amber/cloudy tricomes you have the more your gonna be glued to the sofa.

Just my 2p :)

Your not far wrong mate , leave a couple of your northern lights plants till they are 50% amber and it will knock you out mate .
  • mellowed, weedtroll, FT101 and 1 other like this

#16 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

That's y I fuckin love this forum, got millions of info and a new list of some mighty fine strains to grow :)
Round my area the dealers are nearly trying to give away the orange bud and chinky weed, the stuff is like fluff and smells like the Parma violet sweets :0
Going to look onto making oils to give it a good blast.

Grown some blue cheese before and love the strain, ticks the boxes for me so gona do that again! @RastaMouse you have me intrigued with the sledgehammer quote :)

Thanks for the help peeps, keep the answers coming :P
  • weedtroll, RastaMouse and Horse Badorties like this

#17 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

That's y I fuckin love this forum, got millions of info and a new list of some mighty fine strains to grow :)
Round my area the dealers are nearly trying to give away the orange bud and chinky weed, the stuff is like fluff and smells like the Parma violet sweets :0
Going to look onto making oils to give it a good blast.

Grown some blue cheese before and love the strain, ticks the boxes for me so gona do that again! @RastaMouse you have me intrigued with the sledgehammer quote :)

Thanks for the help peeps, keep the answers coming :P

Lol was the closest thing I could describe it as lol.. even my blue dream which was 3 weeks true flower at the most was wrecking me on the nail wore of quick but mad intense rush of heat going to my head..
Perfect for them film times. Could just jump up heat the nail dab n sit back down takes bout 40 seconds..

Never tried buddha blue cheese in oil form but.. i can imagine it will be a one hitter than that's ya lot for couple hours :bong:
Got one on the go atm :D
  • FT101 and Horse Badorties like this

#18 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

Lol was the closest thing I could describe it as lol.. even my blue dream which was 3 weeks true flower at the most was wrecking me on the nail wore of quick but mad intense rush of heat going to my head..
Perfect for them film times. Could just jump up heat the nail dab n sit back down takes bout 40 seconds..

Never tried buddha blue cheese in oil form but.. i can imagine it will be a one hitter than that's ya lot for couple hours :bong:
Got one on the go atm :D

Well looks like I'm gona have to learn to make some oil lol. Any good threads or links :) :) love me a head fuk stone lol :) :)
  • Horse Badorties likes this

#19 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

Well looks like I'm gona have to learn to make some oil lol. Any good threads or links :)

It's not really a tutorial as such, but this is how I do it: http://www.t-g-c.nl/...indpost&p=18263 :)
  • FT101 and Horse Badorties like this

#20 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Have a look at Kushberry from DNA Genetics :)

Went to buy this earlier but they`d sold out. Bought this one of theirs though the Holy Grail. http://en.seedfinder...Genetics_Seeds/

• Dekay, FT101 and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.