556 replies to this topic

#271 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

they really flying now size on those bushes the cheese is a friggin tree!

second nets up already? *rumbles through cupboards and gets nets out*

Those green photos.. thought the cheese was the Incredible Hulk for a sec and the HGK she hulk [emoji12][emoji23]

Edited by Nappa, 06 December 2014 - 02:58 PM.

• 2scoops, GoTgReEn and WildRambler like this

#272 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

they really flying now size on those bushes the cheese is a friggin tree!

second nets up already? *rumbles through cupboards and gets nets out*

Those green photos.. thought the cheese was the Incredible Hulk for a sec and the HGK she hulk [emoji12][emoji23]

I just put both nets up when i flipped, one at canopy height and another about 11 to 12 inch above. :)

• The Dude Abides, denots and Nappa like this

#273 GoTgReEn

GoTgReEn

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:32 PM

Beastly mate!!! What's with the green light? [emoji4]
  • 2scoops likes this

#274 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

lovely stuff Jimmi wont be long to the nets are full mate  :bigjoint:  :bigjoint:

• The Dude Abides and 2scoops like this

#275 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

Beastly mate!!! What's with the green light? [emoji4]

It`s just so i can go in the room if needs be when lights are out, cus i run my lights late through the night, green light don`t effect them, they near as dam it insensitive to a green lighting spec and reflect it back instead obsorbing it, i got 1 of these in my main light socket instead of a cfl http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f181a0826

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#276 UkDankMan

UkDankMan

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

That cheese is looking beastly mate!!
  • 2scoops and ragnar like this

#277 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Awesome jimmi, that supercropping to the cheese has worked wonders for it nice one mate :D BRING ON THE PHAT ONES
  • 2scoops and GoTgReEn like this

#278 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

it sure does. Its takin over the room ha ha.

Will you have to thin her out in a couple of weeks Jimmy?

It will be a monster all rite,  what ec are you runnin them on?

I`ll just strip most of the leaves what you can see below the first net off down to a bare stem, well nearly everything cus it wasn`t exactly touching the canopy when i added it, but as a rule when i flip the first net is touching the canopy and it all comes off 2 weeks into bloom as well as the really thin spindly tarzan type vine stems that just vine up through the plant and are never gonna do a thing except block light. I  never really take leaves from above or the tops unless they knackered. The kush is kinda different and all the main stems are growing close together straight up even though it`s been supercropped it`s a really tight and compact kinda plant, so i`ll suss that as to what to do and how much when i strip the cheese, maybe i`ll strip a few of the lower leaves and takeaway some shitty thinner stems, i`m not sure tbh.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, revert and 8 others like this

#279 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

I`ll just strip most of the leaves what you can see below the first net off down to a bare stem, well nearly everything cus it wasn`t exactly touching the canopy when i added it, but as a rule when i flip the first net is touching the canopy and it all comes off 2 weeks into bloom as well as the really thin spindly tarzan type vine stems that just vine up through the plant and are never gonna do a thing except block light. I  never really take leaves from above or the tops unless they knackered. The kush is kinda different and all the main stems are growing close together straight up even though it`s been supercropped it`s a really tight and compact kinda plant, so i`ll suss that as to what to do and how much when i strip the cheese, maybe i`ll strip a few of the lower leaves and takeaway some shitty thinner stems, i`m not sure tbh.

On the HGK I'd put a scrog screen over her, and just keep pulling the shoots back under until you get the width your looking for mate. She will soon open up then.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, ragnar and 4 others like this

#280 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

Glad I caught you at the good bit Jimmi, been I long time since I had a gander at one of your grows. Do like your run to waste system be good seeing you grow these out top stuff as usual mate. :sun:

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops and Krazy Bud like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.