556 replies to this topic

#21 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

Any room in here for a wee FT lol, the seats are nearly filled in this diary, no one sitting on my knee!
Ordered me some holy grail and blue cheese :)
Gona be stuck to this like a slug fella

Best of luck
  • 2scoops likes this

#22 Guest_Ganjagrower_*

Guest_Ganjagrower_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Any room in here for a wee FT lol, the seats are nearly filled in this diary, no one sitting on my knee!
Ordered me some holy grail and blue cheese :)
Gona be stuck to this like a slug fella

Best of luck

Hey dude theres a seat next to me no one wants to sit there cos they say i ask to many questions hahaha
  • Budgie and GoTgReEn like this

#23 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

Hey dude theres a seat next to me no one wants to sit there cos they say i ask to many questions hahaha

Haha well if ya don't ask questions ya get no help :) I'll sit behind you but don't flick ash on ma head, can't fuck with the hair :D and I hate doing roundhouse kicks high lol
  • Budgie and 2scoops like this

#24 Guest_Ganjagrower_*

Guest_Ganjagrower_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Haha well if ya don't ask questions ya get no help :) I'll sit behind you but don't flick ash on ma head, can't fuck with the hair :D and I hate doing roundhouse kicks high lol

Well i cant make no promises fuck sometimes i get so stoned i pass out with a joint in my mouth lol do uno how much it costs me in tshirts lol
  • 2scoops, FT101 and WildRambler like this

#25 Guest_Ganjagrower_*

Guest_Ganjagrower_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

Did they germ jimmi

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Did they germ jimmi

Don`t know tbh m8, i`m a lazy fekker, i`ll check em in morning and plant them out, they will more than likely be good to go by then and if not i`ll hold on a day or so till they do.

• denots, FT101, GoTgReEn and 2 others like this

#27 Guest_Ganjagrower_*

Guest_Ganjagrower_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:28 AM

Cant wait to see how u do jimmi do u scrog or top or lst or all? Iol

#28 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

Jimmi grows trees @Ganjagrower . Top and super crop . Watch a learn how the coco master does things :)
  • Budgie, Fieldy, FT101 and 3 others like this

#29 Guest_Ganjagrower_*

Guest_Ganjagrower_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

For real im going to watch and copy i hope its a detailed diary eh jimmi haha cant wait hope the seeds are done

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:45 AM

Righto iv`e looked this morning and they not exactly gotta tap root but you can see them wanting/just about cracked, so tis good enough for me, iv`e added them about 3 to 5 mm deep in pre-soaked coco which is with superthrive and root tonic, iv`e covered them with 2 of my locals best pint pots, not so much for humidity but more so the coco don`t dry out too quick, once they show i`ll take them off, which with a bit of luck should be within a week, fingers crossed and all that stuff :)

Ganjagrower you a funny man lol, i`m gonna watch and leaern you say, read first post then on page one m8, it says i`ll top and supercrop them ;)

• Budgie, stephen07, denots and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.