3940 replies to this topic

#1 Double Zero

Double Zero

Flicking The Bean

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Thought I might as well get this one going! Just been strimming the grass. Thought I had scouted the area pretty well for dog shit, but clearly not, strimmed right through one and ended up with it all over my shades, top lip and the corner of my damn eye.....FFS Gonna build the dog and damn sand pity to shit in I reckon!!!!!

#2 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

I'll tell what winds me up.... When I take my little one too the park for an hour, and teenagers decided to lounge about on the slide and then start swearing at each other.....not good in my presence !!!!!
  • Zipp, MrsMellowed, TheGreenMachine and 1 other like this

#3 Mr Pothead

Mr Pothead

Skydiving Mod

• Sleeping Mods
  • 580 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

Ye the youth of today are a right bunch of foul mouth bastards, what grinds my gears is I keep seeing lads walking round with their arses hanging out, do females like this nowadays? I think it looks stupid as fuck
  • Forest, ZenArcher, TheGreenMachine and 2 others like this

#4 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

What winds me up is joining a new forum and trying to work it out , as being an old cunt how to work it , lmao , that winds me up fuck wheres ma smileys , lol :bigjoint::bigjoint: , found them :laugh::laugh:
  • Forest and Mr.Happy like this

#5 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:06 AM

Sat making a joint at kitchen table and man starts shouting and pointing under table, I look down to see this big black spider running toward my naked feet., I swear I have never hopped so fast out the kitchen in all my life. It was fucking huge

#6 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

Awww no way lmfao. I would have took money and run lol

#7 SENSI1980

SENSI1980

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

taking my little girl for a walk dwn the local playing fields this afternoon & a dog just takes a shit right infront of us wth its owner just watching he didnt say a thing & just walked off, dirty bastard. felt like ggrabbing him by the throat & wiping the shit up wth is face
  • Forest and StoVi like this

#8 Manny

Manny

Lions n Tigers n;Bears oh my..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Barbecues , I fucking loath them. The smell, the taste, the need to get them out at the first sign of the sun..
  • ZenArcher and Demeterr like this

#9 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

The people that give my children these bloody flutes....ffs kid you're giving me a migraine :(

#10 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

That was ment to say, cunts lol folk like that need shot lol

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.