3940 replies to this topic

#11 RASTA FAE GLESGA

RASTA FAE GLESGA

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

That stupid job center website. Universal jobmatch or watever its called. I applied for a job last week by hitting the apply button and writing a little cover note. Called employer today and asked if they had recieved my application and they say no lol. Luckily vacancy still open and I got an interview. Hooefully a get it because my current job is HELL.

#12 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

That stupid job center website. Universal jobmatch or watever its called. I applied for a job last week by hitting the apply button and writing a little cover note. Called employer today and asked if they had recieved my application and they say no lol. Luckily vacancy still open and I got an interview. Hooefully a get it because my current job is HELL.

Best of luck with it mate :goodluck:

#13 RASTA FAE GLESGA

RASTA FAE GLESGA

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thanks Kief...a realy need this job tbh. Its something a have done before and would say it suits me. N my current job is run by a bunch of arseholes. Am close to quitting. Its that bad.

#14 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

ordered a pair of air max online by a company called uknewshoez *dot* co *dot* uk.. paid £58 all in and waited nearly a month for them to arrive from china... emailed them saying they were the wrong style, colour and on that note they arn't the real deal & wanted a refund... I then get an email from them like this -*copied & pasted*- Hi i received a parcel today, opened the box and the order/item i received was wrong.. what i recevied was a pair of black/grey & white nike air 90's... Model number EJMN104.. My order was for a pair of Nike Air Max Classics BW, Model number EJHN83.. I am very disheartened to say the least, And can i also state that they are not the real deal, i have worn AIR MAX most of my adult life and the reason i choose to shop with UKNEWSHOEZ*dot*CO*dot*UK is purely the fact that the main sports outlets in my area do not stock a big deal of NIKE AIR MAX... Had i have known that i was going to go through this hassle i would have went to the fella at the end of my street who sells the same thing for £20.00 a pair, How do i go about getting a refund of 58.20 from yourselfs 'UKNEWSHOEZ *dot*CO*dot*UK' Regards Tom ********* 2014-05-20 05:38:05 Admin Dear's Tom *********, I am sorry for the mistake! You can send the incorrect ones back to us. However, here I have an idea for you. Is the wrong sneakers will suitable for someone? I mean your family or friends. Why not present it as a gift to them? then you can order a correct pair for yourself from our web. We prefer to giving you some discount when you order again. ok? This will save time for you to get a new pair. What do you think so? Best regards uknewshoez

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

The fact I have 3 alarms set on my phone yet I'm up at least 2 hours before the first one :o. Bunny is ever so tired

#16 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Oh and running out of fags grrr

#17 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

decorating :(

#18 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

Solicitors!

#19 chachachong

chachachong

Mrs WTL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

Twitter, I dont know why I bother going on there at all. Its full of celebs asking for freebies, and alot of young kids who are uneducated, ignorant and completely clueless that the world was around billions of years before they were born!

#20 Smoggy

Smoggy

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

ordered a pair of air max online by a company called uknewshoez *dot* co *dot* uk.. paid £58 all in and waited nearly a month for them to arrive from china... emailed them saying they were the wrong style, colour and on that note they arn't the real deal & wanted a refund... I then get an email from them like this -*copied & pasted*-

Hi i received a parcel today, opened the box and the order/item i received was wrong.. what i recevied was a pair of black/grey & white nike air 90's... Model number EJMN104..

My order was for a pair of Nike Air Max Classics BW, Model number EJHN83..

I am very disheartened to say the least, And can i also state that they are not the real deal, i have worn AIR MAX most of my adult life and the reason i choose to shop with UKNEWSHOEZ*dot*CO*dot*UK is purely the fact that the main sports outlets in my area do not stock a big deal of NIKE AIR MAX...

Had i have known that i was going to go through this hassle i would have went to the fella at the end of my street who sells the same thing for £20.00 a pair,

How do i go about getting a refund of 58.20 from yourselfs 'UKNEWSHOEZ *dot*CO*dot*UK'

Regards

Tom *********

2014-05-20 05:38:05 Admin
Dear's
Tom *********,

I am sorry for the mistake!
You can send the incorrect ones back to us.
However, here I have an idea for you.
Is the wrong sneakers will suitable for someone?
I mean your family or friends.
Why not present it as a gift to them?
then you can order a correct pair for yourself from our web.
We prefer to giving you some discount when you order again. ok?
This will save time for you to get a new pair. What do you think so?

Best regards
uknewshoez

Piss taking cunts mate
  • dal likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.