• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

I enjoyed the oil and will again but its messy shit, and got loads of trim so thought I do a butter run to make some shortbread.

I am aiming to have a couple hundred grams of butter in end, and will use it all for one piece of shortbread we will cut up into about 6 pieces, probaby using about 3-4 oz of weed including trim and a whole plants buds, the tirah i did a bit back.

I needed a real big casserole pan, sieve, water, 400 grams of butter and the weed, mainly trim but oz or so of buds as well.

I added the dried trim to the pan

gallery_16_10_79961.jpg

Then filled it so it was covered with water and brought this to the boil but then threw the water away keeping buds in pan, this helps get rid of some horrible plant taste.

I had water boiling ready to go in so filled the pan again and added the butter.

gallery_16_10_36277.jpg

Once the butter was melted I turned the heat down to simmer

gallery_16_10_59548.jpg

Time to leave it for a bit, decided 4 hours would do and all I could manage whilst drinking so heavily lol   :pint:

gallery_16_10_141522.jpg

Time to go be drunk and annoying on chat :P

gallery_16_10_184442.jpg

I managed not to burn myself which was nice tis the dangerous bit get a responsible adult to do this bit unfortunately there was only drunken me there.

I poured it all through a sieve then compresssed the shit out of the mixture with a spoon.

gallery_16_10_158200.jpg

And looks lovely eh, time to find something to put it in to stand in the fridge overnight, and then stand in the fridge overnight.

What you met with next day isnt very nice looking yet, the butter and water seperate, sometimes it will slide out and the water can be poured away but sometimes you need to put a hole in the butter to drain it either way dont do this over a hot sink or deep fat fryer, top tip that ;)

gallery_16_10_91981.jpg

Now we got what we wanted, just need to melt it and let it reform into whatever you want, hopefully get the baking part done friday night, cant wait I love me cannacooking :)

gallery_16_10_70168.jpg

Only 140 grams of butter left so must waste a lot sticking to the waste but this should be pretty potent, if it isnt will double up the weed next time if I overdone it i cant really take it back but will be a good night :)

gallery_16_10_103561.jpg

Massive word of warning, this stinks like a cannabis factory doing this, not just the kitchen the whole fucking house, lots of plug ins needed when doing it, even the next day had to bleach kitchen and cook before the smell went, that is all :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 17 others like this

#2 28grams

28grams

spliff smoker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Really good review Dekay enjoyed reading that. I'll have to save some trim and pop corn buds and make some butter too. Be nice to see the baking recipe to the shortbread too and lots of piks :)
  • Dekay and Petal like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

Really good review Dekay enjoyed reading that. I'll have to save some trim and pop corn buds and make some butter too. Be nice to see the baking recipe to the shortbread too and lots of piks :)

Will do that bud, hopefully tomorrow, I cant wait for that psychedelic madness (hopefully) then drop :bounce:

• 2scoops, Petal, 28grams and 1 other like this

#4 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

Bloody hell Dekay 3-4oz worth of trichs in 140g of butter?

Yeah I think that'll work haha if you ever need knock out shortbread that is :P

That first one I'd nibble at just incase :D

WT

• Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 1 other like this

#5 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:58 AM

Whoot you did it!  Looks good Deeks and didn't even have to use the missus's tights to sieve lol :weed:

• Dekay and mrsDeeks like this

#6 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

Nice one Dekay, I do love my cannabutter :D I was sorting out my freezer yesterday and kept finding cannabutter, I didnt realise how much I had!

gallery_161_11_60158.jpg

Must do some baking this weekend..

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

Good job Deeks m8, i love the butter myself, it knocks my block off that stuff. @wibble ferking hell, magic butter party on fairy cakes at yours this weekend. :)

• Dekay, weedtroll, KiefKat and 4 others like this

#8 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

Good job Deeks m8, i love the butter myself, it knocks my block off that stuff. @wibble ferking hell, magic butter party on fairy cakes at yours this weekend. :)

I do try and share my cannabutter goodies out mate, but last time I took them to a party everyone but me and the Mrs monged out on couches :lol:

Fucking lightweights ;)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

Haha wibble lol thats the way to do it man, really looking forward to it, cant wait for the butterflies as we wait to find out how strong it is :)

• weedtroll, WanderinBloke and mrsDeeks like this

#10 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

Haha wibble lol thats the way to do it man, really looking forward to it, cant wait for the butterflies as we wait to find out how strong it is :)

Hope it's good mate, but whenever mine's been yellow it's not been very strong. Hope yours is different :D

• weedtroll likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.