• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#11 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Its got a nice hint of green colouring and put enough in it should be right and what went in wasnt green but brown, we boil washed it first as well to get rid of some of the green taste but find out soon enough, we never had weak butter before and dont normally add buds so I have high hopes for it :)

• WanderinBloke likes this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

I do try and share my cannabutter goodies out mate, but last time I took them to a party everyone but me and the Mrs monged out on couches :lol:

Fucking lightweights ;)

It can get heavy though can`t it, after the laughing and giggling fits. :D

• Dekay and WanderinBloke like this

#13 GoTgReEn

GoTgReEn

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Cool thread Dekay! Misses tried this once with frozen trim to make chocolate brownies.... Fucking tasted RANK!! Couldn't eat enough to get high lol tasted like shit, mates were scraping it off there tounges!! [emoji12]
May give it another go using your way! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by GoTgReEn, 26 September 2014 - 05:58 PM.

• Dekay likes this

#14 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Cool thread Dekay! Misses tried this once with frozen trim to make chocolate brownies.... Fucking tasted RANK!! Couldn't eat enough to get high lol tasted like shit, mates were scraping it off there tounges!! [emoji12]
May give it another go using your way! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That step where dekay mentions that he boils first then throws the water away is very important. Do that and you get rid of the vast majority of the 'green' taste.

Edited by wibble, 26 September 2014 - 07:23 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

Yes theirs nowt worse than that greeny grassy taste @wibble i stew mine in a slow cooker overnight sling the water, refill with water and sling in 3 blocks of butter and stew overnight again on low, but you always get a taste just not so harsh, but you can easily mask it, i like ginger nut cookies or mint choc chips, i find its best for masking it too, loadsa mint or ginger. :).

• Budgie, Dekay, WanderinBloke and 3 others like this

#16 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

It can get heavy though can`t it, after the laughing and giggling fits. :D

Yeah even the next day, me first time I could hear music in me head next day and couldnt concentrate at college at all.

• 2scoops, WanderinBloke and Masterpyro139 like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

Yes theirs nowt worse than that greeny grassy taste @wibble i stew mine in a slow cooker overnight sling the water, refill with water and sling in 3 blocks of butter and stew overnight again on low, but you always get a taste just not so harsh, but you can easily mask it, i like ginger nut cookies or mint choc chips, i find its best for masking it too, loadsa mint or ginger. :).

I did think of using slow cooker but dunno didnt know if it would be quick enough lol :P

• 2scoops, WanderinBloke and Masterpyro139 like this

#18 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

I did think of using slow cooker but dunno didnt know if it would be quick enough lol :P

Well I dont go to jim's extent of using a slow cooker.... wonder if there's a benefit there?? (eh @jimmi2scoops?) I do the initial 30min cook and dump then just simmer in the same pan for 6-8 hours. It seems to work well :)

• Dekay, 2scoops and Masterpyro139 like this

#19 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:50 PM

Yeah even the next day, me first time I could hear music in me head next day and couldnt concentrate at college at all.

Telling you m8 and when it`s made with trim so dosage is unknown they the ones that whack you, my m8and i were4 sat on a bench on shops all day just laughing and giggling at faff all trying to pull a taxi, never got one even when we did, bench were too safe.

Well I dont go to jim's extent of using a slow cooker.... wonder if there's a benefit there?? (eh @jimmi2scoops?) I do the initial 30min cook and dump then just simmer in the same pan for 6-8 hours. It seems to work well :)

I jusat find it easier in the slow cooker to forget about whilst it does it`s own thing, proper stinks house out next day though so i do it in grow room were fan and filter is.

• Budgie, Dekay, WanderinBloke and 2 others like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

Some top tips people, I never even thought of putting the slow cooker in grow,thats belting jimmi, saving you a nice bit ;)

• 2scoops and Masterpyro139 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.