76 replies to this topic

#21 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

Telling you m8 and when it`s made with trim so dosage is unknown they the ones that whack you, my m8and i were4 sat on a bench on shops all day just laughing and giggling at faff all trying to pull a taxi, never got one even when we did, bench were too safe.

I jusat find it easier in the slow cooker to forget about whilst it does it`s own thing, proper stinks house out next day though so i do it in grow room were fan and filter is.

Ah yeah nice to be able to just forget about it. Not fussed about the smell, everyone round here seems to smoke or grow lol. It's a fine stink :D

• Dekay and 2scoops like this

#22 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

Actually, this thread reminds me of a pertinent question (thankee dekay): how long does this shit keep in the freezer??

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:08 PM

Saves house getting robbed or cops knocking door, i swear first time i did it in kitchen overnight i woke in morning and thought fuck all estate will pong this beauty and it`s not the ganji smoke stink but more the fresh i`m growing bud stink, it only takes one little fucking crack or smackhead, they know difference the robbing cunts and theirs plenty around here.

• Budgie, Dekay and mrsDeeks like this

#24 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Actually, this thread reminds me of a pertinent question (thankee dekay): how long does this shit keep in the freezer??

Its oil based so surely it would last a long time frozen, it shouldnt go off for a long time I would imagine, its recommended to use oil or butter to preserve herbs that are frozen though ;)

• Budgie, 2scoops, WanderinBloke and 1 other like this

#25 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

Saves house getting robbed or cops knocking door, i swear first time i did it in kitchen overnight i woke in morning and thought fuck all estate will pong this beauty and it`s not the ganji smoke stink but more the fresh i`m growing bud stink, it only takes one little fucking crack or smackhead, they know difference the robbing cunts and theirs plenty around here.

Jimmi I cant believe i didnt think of this your a fucking star, and i am gonna have an extra drink on ya bud lol I fucking shit them when i got up and it smelt just as bad ;)

• 2scoops, WanderinBloke and mrsDeeks like this

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

I had a chunk in the freezer near on 18 months and i swear it was strongest butter i`d ever used, no science to it, but imo it got better x10 :)  and smashed my brains in big time.

• Budgie, Dekay and WanderinBloke like this

#27 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

The smell actually made me feel nauseous it wasn't too nice, glad i went to bed and left you to it you piss head :P

Looking forward to baking with it though....:)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

The smell actually made me feel nauseous it wasn't too nice, glad i went to bed and left you to it you piss head :P

Looking forward to baking with it though.... :)

Well that depends what you baking, your old fella told me your scones are as hard as rocks and he nearly broke his teeth when he bit into them last time :P

• Budgie, Dekay, WanderinBloke and 1 other like this

#29 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

The problem I've had with the edibles I've made so far is that even though they taste great on the day, and maybe even the day after, they get progressively worse tasting the older they get. I've stored them in cling-film, in tubs, in foil, etc etc, doesnt seem to make a difference.

Any hints on what to make that tastes good nd does so for many days are well received :)

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:02 PM

@wibble Cookies is the way, iv`e had them stored in tupperware containers for months and they still like day one and if you slung them in a cookie bag you get from homemade cookie shop no one would know difference, you can sling owt in them smarties owt they only take a few mins cooking, mint choc chip, strawberry or ginger nuts are my fave but peanut butter are ok too but the ganji taste is more when biting into them, always add vanilla extract and more than a drop except to ginger nuts and strawberry , but whatever it says add on recipe flavour wise at least double it, plenty of sugar, but cookies will double and triple in size so one to watch out for when putting on tray into oven or you end up with one big cookie, more butter and a few mins less in oven gives you that nice squidgy middle , cookies will always seem soft though when you take them out and go hard as they cool so don`t overdo it in oven or they go rock hard, i love cookies, recipe i couldn`t tell you or remember if i wanted too, its easier to google simple cookie recipe`s and elaborate with that, bingo i done it for you , http://www.aboutcook...ult.aspx?page=6 everything you need to know looks like cookie central this place :)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.