113 replies to this topic

#11 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

Also I don't reckon the seed swap thing would need it's own area. Just the OK from the administration would suffice. As long as everyone honours the system it'd work well. There needs to be something to track it all tho or someone would eventually take advantage of the system I think. It's human nature. I dunno tho. Just some more thoughts on it.

Smoking stuff area sounds cool too.
  • Notorious WD likes this

#12 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

such as dave?

No idea lol
  • Mrs Willy and Notorious WD like this

#13 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

What about how to videos and grow videos done by the members for the members. A dedicated, YouTube sort of thing but where we can upload our videos and know they're safe and gonna be of interest to each other. It doesn't even have to be grow related. You could hold mini member movie comps or crazy shit caught on film. That kind of thing eh?

While growing ganja in the UK is illegal the law doesn't care about percy Growers. Start supplying copyright material and it's bye bye TGC I'm sure of it.
  • Notorious WD and Lizardking like this

#14 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

What about how to videos and grow videos done by the members for the members. A dedicated, YouTube sort of thing but where we can upload our videos and know they're safe and gonna be of interest to each other. It doesn't even have to be grow related. You could hold mini member movie comps or crazy shit caught on film. That kind of thing eh?

While growing ganja in the UK is illegal the law doesn't care about percy Growers. Start supplying copyright material and it's bye bye TGC I'm sure of it.

Nice ideas dave. A video section is perfectly possible and from an admin perspective and some real nice options to host it within the forum. Uploads possible too.

Think you are right on the copyright thing, thus it goes into selfy vids i guess. Im sure there is a lot of uncopyrighted material about to broadcast, but i dont know what it is hence my question. (and you dont know either lol).

Id like to see Guest DJ's, known names on the radio and defined slots on weekends, so people know when to listen in etc.

I also like the annual awards idea, complete with cheesy compere, perhaps done as a radio show. Like the merchandise idea as well, and sympathise with the non bean swapping etc.

I think charity fundraisers is also an excellent idea. It shows that we are all decent folk and amplifies the good nature of the circle. Powerful stuff in terms of activism. Id be very happy if there was a thread / banner saying TGC raises £2000 for breast cancer for example.  Thats powerful stuff.

• Notorious WD, KiefKat, RastaMouse and 1 other like this

#15 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

I don't believe cancer charities want to find a cure so I wouldn't donate to them. Norml, mental illness and kids tho would be great.
  • Notorious WD and RastaMouse like this

#16 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

As for DJing - Saturday nights is misses Krazys night out and seeing as I have SAD and don't like alcohol I'd be well up for doing a set of dance, trance, techno etc for a few hours. Only problem I have right now is I don't own a laptop or have wifi but misses Krazy is calling the phone company tomorrow for wifi and I have a mate I can call who could sort me out a refurbished lappy. Would be from 9:30/10:00 till 2:00 ish. I love mixing :D

#17 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

macmillan deserve a shout surely? They are more focussed on the emotional support, rather than the cure for sure, but ffs worthy of a few bob eh?

• Notorious WD, duke, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#18 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

What about how to videos and grow videos done by the members for the members

The gallery is video-enabled, so members can already upload videos :)

It accepts these image/video formats:

gif, png, jpg, jpeg, tiff, flv, f4v, mp4, mov, m4a, m4v, 3gp, avi, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mkv
  • Notorious WD, Nun and DrScrogger like this

#19 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

macmillan deserve a shout surely? They are more focussed on the emotional support, rather than the cure for sure, but ffs worthy of a few bob eh?

Yeah I agree there but the likes of cancer research UK can get fucked. They're a business not a charity!!

The gallery is video-enabled, so members can already upload videos :)

It accepts these image/video formats:

gif, png, jpg, jpeg, tiff, flv, f4v, mp4, mov, m4a, m4v, 3gp, avi, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mkv

Can the galley be split tho so there's a photo section and a sort of "TGCTube" section?

#20 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

Broadcasting [...] cinema [...] hosting

I think it would be good to define the differences.

Broadcasting and cinema are, I think, likely to be non-starters. Movies are not like the radio, which can be tuned into casually, and I think it very unlikely that 'organised' screenings will be well-attended.

Hosting is another matter, though, and we can already do that in the gallery. What to host is a separate question, but I see little point in duplicating the efforts of sites like Youtube by having our own copies of things that they already provide.

I think charity fundraisers is also an excellent idea. It shows that we are all decent folk and amplifies the good nature of the circle. Powerful stuff in terms of activism. Id be very happy if there was a thread / banner saying TGC raises £2000 for breast cancer for example.  Thats powerful stuff.

I like that idea :)
  • Notorious WD and KiefKat like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.