96 replies to this topic

#1 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

So a few months ago I decided I'd had enough of being a fat bastard and wanted to loose weight. Now I'm notorious for changing my mind and not sticking with things (eg usernames lol) but I know if I don't stick with this then it's back to being a fat twat.

Since then I've bought Dumbells, resistance bands and a chinup bar and have lost 7 kilos in total so far. I do workouts 3 times a week and love the feeling of endorphins running through my veins.

My strength is increasing, my stamina has gone through the roof and misses Krazy just loves getting fucked harder then she ever has before hahahaha

Seriously tho I feel amazing. My upper body is starting to look toned instead of flabby and my confidence is rising too.

Is anyone else here into the gym or working out at home?
  • CaTz, brer, RastaMouse and 4 others like this

#2 brer

brer

Dodging the tar baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

I've lapsed a little but like this as a way of life rather than routine.

Walk everywhere or pushbike, being overweight has never been a problem to me, maybe the opposite could be said.

Turn that chin up into a pull up for wings / have to admit it is a buzz being ripped.

I'd be on the monkey bars  at the playpark :) after cylcing round the block.

Something about no wind or flies in the eyes or hills at the gym.

#3 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:46 AM

Yeah I do a bit of both on the bar mate. Also do leg rises to work the abs. Better then any situps exercise I've ever done!!!

#4 brer

brer

Dodging the tar baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:59 AM

Loads on youtube for hints and tips Dave also.

Lots of various ways to do ab crunches to work different muscles.

This time last year I was doing 600 a day ;)

Worked it into a routine with three chairs for dips and push ups.

It helps to have a buddy to egg you on also a  bit of competiton if you like.

I was more able than a lad nearly 20 years younger than I

& he was ex Bajan Army lol

Edited by brer, 29 September 2014 - 01:09 AM.

#5 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

Well that's sort of why I started this thread. I had a mate that was well up for seeing who could go furthest and he quit after two weeks. I was doing a bit over on tokers too. I'll start my diary here once I start working out again but I've got tonsillitis at the mo so don't have the energy to do it right now :(
  • brer likes this

#6 ragnar

ragnar

Candles are FuN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

Yo krazy dave ... I got my own gym in garage... dip bars, pull up station,squat rack, bench and about 250kg in weights... dB's , ez bar, hammer curl bar.
Currently been unable to train for past 3 months due to back injury. Will get a pic up for you later.

When I left the army I put on about 3 stone... then I looked at myself in disgust and decided to make the change... now been training for a good 4 years, and was doing kickboxing 2-3 times per week... but all physical training stopped now as backs fucked!

It's good to hear ur bettering yourself mate good luck with ur goals... I find cardiovascular training is best for weight loss
  • brer likes this

#7 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Best of luck with it all Dave , keep up the good work :)
  • brer likes this

#8 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

Cheers lads.

I read somewhere that the best way to loose weight is to build muscle as you're body has to work harder to keep it healthy and supplied with oxygen so you burn more calories while you're watching TV then a fat person does. I start with 10 mins on the running machine before hitting the weights and bar and it's working.

I've also cut out a shit load of sugar and cards from my diet. No pop at all, bread, pasta, rice and spuds have gone too.

I'm addicted to these ATM. ...
e74976640e299464756bdec0ceebc853.jpg

3 eggs
1 small tin of tuna
5 slices of ham

Take a Yorkshire pudding tin and butter the holes. Line then with the ham, whisk the eggs, tuna and white pepper together and spoon em into the middle. Put em in oven for 15-20 mins @ 180°C

Massive protien boost. I have 2 before a workout and 3 afterwards. :D
  • 2scoops and W.S like this

#9 brer

brer

Dodging the tar baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

Muscle wight is more than fat also remember.

I had the maddest thing happen to me studying stuck at a desk.

Lost weight and got a bit of a belly at the same time.

Raw or live food and juice are great for weight loss.

Like a cold soup the juice leaves us full in a strange way.

Thanks you have me thinking to get back at it also.

#10 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

It was also my aim to inspire others to start. Get back on it mate. The only workout you'll ever regret are the ones you don't do!!!

I'm sticking to the caveman diet. If it didn't have eyes or grown in the ground I don't eat it. No processed food, nothing sugary and no grains or potatoes. Working a treat so far :D
  • Budgie and brer like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.