96 replies to this topic

#11 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

not sure about muscles but you're giving that avatar a good workout @Krazy Dave, its not a circuits session you know :P

• 2scoops and DrScrogger like this

#12 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:40 AM

Found one I like now mate. [emoji23]

#13 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

Ahh my old gym buddy from over the road, hows things KD?

• DrScrogger likes this

#14 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:02 AM

What's ya tdee dave?..
Sounds like your on the right track mate :D..
I'd be tempted to invest in a bench and some weights.

Also he's a lil tip.. mainly plant related.. when you work out do so near your groom if you can help it (same room) lots of heavy breathing if you get my drift ;).

I've stopped atm mainly due to xmas coming up so funds are very short so having to buy cheaper food can't buy protein atm :(..
Back on it after Xmas though :bong:

If you get board of chicken like I did.. grab some seasoning stuff and them 1 cal per spray cooking oils. Gently spray and give em a dust (i like smokey paprika mmmm) chuck em om my grill (George foreman) then cook away :bong:

Hope any of that helps mate
  • DrScrogger likes this

#15 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:14 AM

Gym day tomorrow, looking forward to it :) Having seemed to reach a plateau, I seem to be making progress again now.  Fucking delighted!

Lats, back and shoulders tomorrow, might even throw in a little leg sesh aswell

• DrScrogger likes this

#16 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yeah man don't forget the legs. Saw a guy round a pool the other day who's upper body was built like a tank yet he had the legs of a 12 year old girl. He looked a right twat lol
  • W.S likes this

#17 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

I failed again today BUT I scrubbed the roof down which made me feel good and I've downloaded the pull up, push up, sit up and squats workout apps and set the widgets on my phone to guilt me into doing it. Monday morning, it's getting done!!!

I'm sick of regretting not doing it!
  • hazed bunny, stephen07 and W.S like this

#18 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

Watch then apps on a android phone they tend to run in back ground drain your battery. My daughter made me a skipping rope out loom bands tell you what 5 min oh that a hurt like a bitch lmfao. Google exercise with stuff around the house mad what you can use lol
  • DrScrogger likes this

#19 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

I've got dumbells, resistance bands and a pull up bar so think I've got enough gear for now :D

#20 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

I failed again today BUT I scrubbed the roof down which made me feel good and I've downloaded the pull up, push up, sit up and squats workout apps and set the widgets on my phone to guilt me into doing it. Monday morning, it's getting done!!!

I'm sick of regretting not doing it!

Monday is the beginning of a new week, clean slate KD, back at it boy!! :) I'll be in here nagging ya again on Monday and to make sure ya actually do some working out lol

• DrScrogger likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.