220 replies to this topic

#11 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

@The Dude Abides Very Nice to have you along Dude, I just logged on and literally after the update my beans arrived I put 2 bio-diesel mass in soak a white russian n the mango got a free one called so mango or 50 mango?  Very shocked that I hadn't updated with my exciting news I took a couple of pics of the new beans and was sure I did another update lol hmmm them bastard videos in my head playing out situations again that haven't happened, hmmm maybe i did on the other pc and just didnt save it I will find out when I get back. Better smoke another dakini and have a think. Probably smoke another and go for a wander somewhere.... feeling very trippy today think it might have something to do with eating too much concentrate this morning. :dazed:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 1 other like this

#12 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

ive pulled up a wee chair m8y just been checking the dina-friut out on youtube could only find 1 vid and grown in a small bucket also in soil and looked to be amazing so think your in for a treat in about 9 to 10 week :) good luck bud

• Dekay, The Dude Abides and dal like this

#13 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

@The Clone Ranger  yeah mate these autos are sure piling the buddage on my 2nd harvest was one called vertigo, they got very big indeed never expected it at all these were done in the end of may this year, it truly was a shocking yeild :dance2: Followed Zips auto work since I've been growing and he's never stopped smashing them with excellent results.

here's some pics of them

Attached File  Plant b.jpg   174.28KB   3 downloadsAttached File  plant c auto vertigo.jpg   187.74KB   3 downloadsAttached File  altogether.jpg   176.21KB   3 downloads

The new beans

Attached File  new beans.JPG   207.83KB   3 downloads

white russian in the towel just now, I give the seeds a delicate wipe/clean and then pop them in boiled water (gone cold) lol hmmm yes I have been stoned and poured actual boiling water on them before.... well all are floating nicely since early afternoon, only got back just a touch if they sink they go into the towel if they float well you know the rest, the russian sank so into the towel fingers crossed I have a tap root pretty sharpish as the Fruit is growing,

So if all goes well the line up will be

x1 Fruit - (just topped up her pot with soil) run off ph 6.6/7 hopefully I'll have her in the large pot tomorrow

x2 bio-diesel mass

x1 white russian

x1 sweet mango

hopefully I'll get 5 as there is enough room for them to spread out nicely.

All the best dal :joint:

Edited by dal, 08 October 2014 - 09:09 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#14 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

wow dal even the popcorn nugs will be rocking a a few G`s, there amazing, i somehow need to get those type of popcorn nugs, what light you use for them???,

when i pop my beans if you have time, put them straight in to the soil in the big pot and put your thermometer on the soil then lower you light till its reading a steady 27-30c and put your beans in about 1/4 inch down and keep spraying them with luke warm sterile water (about 3 sprays every hour and half) you should have them surfaced within 36 hour and then just bring your light up depending on what light your using to start them off with. 

i think soon as mine start to flower the 600w is going in now these outside temps have dropped, may even purchase another 600w in two week :)..., peace TCR :cowboy:

Edited by The Clone Ranger, 09 October 2014 - 08:19 AM.

• The Dude Abides and dal like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

Pellets, plugs are best way to germ I think, sorry you lost some dal but at least you still got one of each hope the rest work out anyway bud :)

The mango freebie sounds interesting wonder what its crossed with to be sweet, somango is the name of the cross (jack herer x big bud) shortened to the end bit mango ;)

• The Dude Abides and dal like this

#16 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

@The Clone Ranger Cheers mate, I start off with the mh iight at 150w and build it up to 250sl with seedlings then after 2/3 weeks or when flower shows the dualspec 400-600sl w goes in, the vertigos were started under the 400 then just switch it up a notch depending how they fair. I grow in a groom in my cellar which helps briliantly with temps always cool plus I have plenty of space for 5 large plants, once all spread out I add another hps 400w on the otherside of groom and I keep the lights as close as I can without frying them usually stable at about 10-14 inchs above the tops of plants. From halfway to the end of a grow my lighting is at 800-1000w of light with the 600w on the super lumens setting. Dimmable ballasts are the bollox imo mate.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, RastaMouse and 1 other like this

#17 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:20 PM

@Dekay nice one Dekay I know nuthink lol, pellets!!! thats what was missing this time shit man you know when you have something that bugs you cause you forgot it, hmmm will order some now lol

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 1 other like this

#18 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

hi dal thats some chunky autos you got there imo the only trouble with autos now is there to damn many!they all want me to grow them im sure,eventually anyway good luck and peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, dal and 1 other like this

#19 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

cheers dal think i will be ordering another 600w when the time comes :), will see what the spends are like in a few weeks time xmas an all coming up soon, 4 kids its going to be a killer this year..

• duke and dal like this

#20 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

@duke Thank you Duke that's real nice coming from you mate :hattip: nice one for popping in :joint:

• duke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.