2 replies to this topic

#1 Krazy Bud

Krazy Bud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

Hi everyone was just wondering as I just need to get the last few things together so I can start. I am using a wilma system with clay pebbles if I use rock wool cubes will this mess with my set up, I was thinking that the rock wool would hold to much water around the stem with this system. If so any idea on what to do??
  • Lizardking likes this

#2 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

Should be ok mate,you can put the drippers anywhere you want them in clay pebbles.at first you want the drippers close to the stem,to feed the roots,but once the plant gets a little bit bigger,you can move the drippers away from the stem,encouraging the roots to search for food,

Edited by Lizardking, 02 October 2014 - 07:10 PM.

• Krazy Bud likes this

#3 Krazy Bud

Krazy Bud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

Ok will do that then thank you what does everyone else do? the same I assume

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.