Photo
- - - - -

the soil and shit roll germination method.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:32 PM

Ok so for years I was doing the paper towel method of germination and started to get failures when popping the seeds in soil so here's how I do it now with 100% success (so far)

First of all you need to get a small shotglass with room temp water in it and drop your seeds in.

Leave them there for 12 hours (I do mine over night) then get yourself some toilet roll tubes and fill with your soil.

If the seeds have sunk to the bottom (they should have by now) then pop them in your loo roll containers about 1 cm deep (1 per container)

Keep the top of the soil moist and as soon as you see a shoot coming out of the soil pop the whole thing into your plant pots.

The loo roll will disintegrate allowing the roots to spread out and grow.

Simples :D
  • 2scoops, weedtroll, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ahhh nice, think i`ll name this the shit roll method. :) Good man .

• Shy Ted and DrScrogger like this

#3 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

Ahhh nice, think i`ll name this the shit roll method. :) Good man .

Hahahah love it :D

• 2scoops likes this

#4 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

Thanks Mellowed :D
  • 2scoops likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.