Photo
- - - - -

From daily toker to marathon man............sponsors welcome.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#11 brer

brer

Dodging the tar baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

Jog on lol

Great stuff Stephen, maybe look at ingesting or a vape.

• stephen07 and Spaceman like this

#12 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

Morning stoners . Weekly update , while I sit in my van drinking a latte and having a smoke watching the kids at football .
Tuesday 5.48 miles
Saturday 9.09 miles

Total this week 14.57 miles .

I'd like to thank @hazed bunny for her donation :) your a star babe .
Last night I nearly choked on my beer , got a email from Virgin and @RASTA FAE GLESGA donated a huge sum . He don't come on here but I'm still in touch with him , so thanks mate .
Talking of beer I managed Tuesday night without a beer or a whiskey ;) so happy with that .
On my 9 mile run today , I passed 2 houses that were decently growing , sort your filters out people lol .
Right all their is left to say is have a nice weekend everyone :)
Atb Stephen .

Oh edit also got my runners pack from mind , I may get the top pimped up with stephen07 on it [emoji125]cf4bf947df6b334876360a20810fa7d8.jpg

Edited by stephen07, 18 October 2014 - 10:52 AM.

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 5 others like this

#13 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

Loving this thread mate.
Very inspiring but I think my days of running for miles are far behind me now so hit me up with a pm for donation details please mate.

#14 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

An extremely worthy cause fella, nice one. Send me that givingmoney link bud.

• 2scoops, stephen07 and Spaceman like this

#15 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Im gonna sticky this mate an see if that helps get a few more peeps to sponsor you.

I dont think there is anyone in the world who has not suffered or had someone close suffer from a mental health condition which is only getting recognised as an illness the past few years so everyone should be getting there hands in there pocket
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#16 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

Morning tgc .
Weekly bore time again . Sat in my van having a smoke and a latte while the kids finish off at football .
Tuesday 6.72 miles
Saturday 8.78 miles

Total 15.5 miles .

I'd like to thank @Petal for her kind donation . Also got 1 from some1 who didn't leave their name , so thanks if it was 1 of you fantastic people .

This week I managed to stay beer and whiskey free for 2 full days , which I'm happy about . Also only smoked about 4grams of weed , which is down from my normal gram a day :)
Am I feeling any better for it , well not really . Still my legs are starting to get stronger , which is a good thing :D
Ran past the same houses as last week , 1 still stinks of weed the other must have harvested as their was no smell what so ever lol .

Anyway peps have a nice weekend and catch you about the forum [emoji125]
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#17 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hello , I stopped by the printers on the way home from work , made it just in time as the traffic was shit as always . Dropped it off Monday as I was off work with the kids and getting a little baked while playing fifa with the boys , the fun of half term :)
Had this done to it [emoji125][emoji106]
66212a7071b28f664bbc132238992723.jpg
0623a3e656d4cf7bf9409f56a25f5709.jpg
#run4alison :D
  • The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#18 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

your shirt looks great, well done Stephen :)

#19 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:42 AM

Righty ooo . This weeks update , sat in car having a smoke this week as the wife has gone away for the weekend .
Tuesday , only did 3.69 miles as I waited in for the solar panel man that never came to do his survey :(
I did it at 1 minute a mile quicker than marathon pace tho . I'm aiming to finish the marathon in under 4 hours so I need to maintain a average of 9 min miles . This is the pace I'm training at .
This morning I did 8.39 miles at marathon pace .

Also managed 2 days sober , but zero days without smoke :)

Had a little bit of bad news last night , the silver bubble is gone all but a few joints worth , which I'll finish off today .
e1e90d53ed0ec7198934825f30b10655.jpg
Have a nice weekend all , my old dealer is coming round for a smoke tonight so I'll get the iced grapefruit out once we have finished off the remaining silver bubble .
Atb stephen07
#run4alison

Edited by stephen07, 01 November 2014 - 11:45 AM.

• The Dude Abides, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#20 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hey all , little update . Managed a 10 miler yesterday in the rain , I was very wet , cold and broken by the end . Felt good tho to get into double figures , was the first time since the Leeds half back in May .
Also I've reached £200 on my virgin money page only £1550 to go .
As fund raising has slowed down I'm thinking of adding a ultra marathon to the London marathon but a little later in the year . I've been looking at the grimreaper challenge at the end of July , which is a 40,70 or 100 mile race with a 26 hour clock . I'd like to give the 70 mile race a crack , but been so the furthest I've ever run is 13.1 miles I might just do the 40 miles . My wife thinks I'm a bit stupid as I've not even done a marathon yet , I did this when I started running . Signed up for a 10k race and b4 I even did it booked a half marathon.
Well registration is not open yet so I'll ponder over it till then .
What do you guys think 40 or 70 in 26 hours , I personally think I could do the 40 in about 8 hours . Their is also the dusk till dawn 50 mile night race on Halloween , you need to be able to use a compass and read maps as well which I'm not to confident about . Lots to think about for now .
That's it for this week tokers , managed 1 day off the booze last week and no days off the smoke :)
  • The Dude Abides, FoxyLady, Petal and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.