Photo
- - - - -

From daily toker to marathon man............sponsors welcome.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Administering Meds on Wards ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:49 PM

Well done stephen07!! Every little bit helps [emoji16]
40 sounds like a start ....
  • stephen07 and Spaceman like this

#22 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hey stoner friends , smashed it this week getting back towards my old sort of mileage . Looking back tho my garmin history back in 2012 I was running over 30 miles a week . This week I did 6 miles on Tuesday , 11 miles Saturday and 5 miles today . So that's 22 miles for the week .
Not been on here much this week as I've been busy emailing and badgering people to get my donations up , gone from £200 last Sunday up to £460 today .
Also my toes have popped out my running shoes :) good job it's my birthday in 2 weeks , some nice new saucony guide 7 coming . A nice upgrade from my guide 4s , they have served me well over the last 2 years tho doing just under a 1000 miles .
So that's it for this week , happy to be back in the 20 club . #run4alison
708772d2af09aae9f8c1b79c858d01f2.jpg
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, FoxyLady and 5 others like this

#23 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

Be careful Ste m8....I did hear that running lark can be dangerous!
Good luck ya mad man!.....40 miles....on foot......fook that!
;)

#24 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:10 AM

Well done you for wanting to do something good but did you know that scientists found out that the effects of running a marathon is as stressful as getting hit by a truck!!!

Good luck to you tho and good on ya :)
  • stephen07, GoTgReEn and Spaceman like this

#25 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:54 AM

Nice 1 Steven, & for the good cause m8 :hattip:

Last time i ran was after someone on halloween nite.... fat wee prick that i warned about throwin his bangers near the garden because of the dog, 

Sits down with me cuppa and.... 'BOOM', fuck me the floor shook, 

15 sec's in and asking myself why the fuck is he soo fast  :confused2: .. :surrender:  

Best of luck with it tho & if you manage to achieve your target happy days, if not sure it was the taking part and the cause m8..

I'll donate no probs, Pm me  :leaf:

#26 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Little weekly update for you all . On Tuesday I did 7 miles and today thought I'd go out and do 2 hours . Well set off and got home in 2h 40sec covered 13.71 miles in that time , the last 2 miles were fairly painful and slow but hey ho come April I'll be knocking 26.2 miles out on the streets of London . This was my last run in my saucony guide 4s so they are hung up now . Roll on my birthday and a nice new pair of guide 7s next Sunday btw .
I'm not going running this week as I'm off for the snip on Tuesday [emoji418]️[emoji85]ohchhhhh
So Tuesday and Wednesday will mainly be taken up by xbox and weed [emoji379][emoji377] as well as washing fucking dishes , bastard dishwasher has broke and the new can't be delivered till Thursday grhhhhh not washed up in over 10 years .
Enough of this shit , my virgin money page has topped £600 now [emoji386] on the subject , thanks @Special Branch for your donation pal and I'll try not to break a leg [emoji125]
So that's about it for this week , I'll probably post next Sunday if I get out for a spin in my new trainers , but I doubt it as a old friend will be round on the night before my birthday[emoji170][emoji189][emoji103][emoji482][emoji377]
  • The Dude Abides, FoxyLady, Red eye knight and 2 others like this

#27 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:28 PM

Glad to hear your fund raising efforts are being rewarded, you're doing so well with your training, good on you! I have a dishwasher that I barely use, still wash them up in the sink but it's only me and the cat's dishes so doesn't seem worth it to use the dishwasher. Hope you have fun birthday celebrations :party:

• The Dude Abides, stephen07 and Spaceman like this

#28 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

Count me in for a tenner Ste
Good luck with the snip m8....rather you than me!

#29 FoxyLady

FoxyLady

Administering Meds on Wards ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Well done stephen07 [emoji16]

#30 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

Thanks @Red eye knight I'll send you my link .
Btw mate I'm not looking forward to Tuesday , but after running nearly 14 miles today I'm not looking forward to April 26th .
#run4alison
  • The Dude Abides, FoxyLady, Red eye knight and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.