Photo
- - - - -

From daily toker to marathon man............sponsors welcome.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

Little bit of a catch up on what's happening.
Just been for my first run in 9 days because of my vasectomy [emoji125]
Ran a short 4.1 miles in my new shoes that my wife got me for my birthday . Dam it's cold tonight , but I'll soon get used to it again .
#run4alison
Peace out green circle
c6631c22563e5a00962a5daf9f52e642.jpg
  • The Dude Abides, FoxyLady, FT101 and 1 other like this

#32 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

Alright peps , done a few runs since last update .
Today I did my first double figure run in my new trainers . 10.14 miles in 1hr 28mins . 1200 calories bagged in the process .

I've also been working on a training plan for the new year . The numbers are shocking [emoji43]
430 miles between January 4th to April 26th , at my pace that's around 65 hours . God knows why I'm doing this but hey ho .

Got the Santa run tomorrow with my 7 year old , it's only 2 miles but he loves it well the shinny medal at the end he does .
Peace out circle #run4alison
  • FoxyLady and Spaceman like this

#33 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hey all , I did the Santa race with my boy . Just over 2 miles in 25mins a 2 minute improvement on last year :)
On Saturday I did my longest run to date 14.62 miles , the head wind from mile 10 was a killer and had to ring the wife to fetch me . I was about 4 miles away from football training and would have never made it to my boys in time :(
Today I started the Helly Hanson winter duel with this guy off a runners forum , he blogs on Twitter about his running and Helly Hanson have given us a few freebies , so that's nice . I did a steady 9km to set the ball rolling .
Anyway that's me done for Christmas so I bid you all well over the festive period and see you all on the other side . 6174779d7b77db415374686cc5db0996.jpg
  • Mrs Willy, FoxyLady, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#34 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Brilliant mate just had a catchup of ur progress and the seconds and minutes are steadily shaving off! Brilliant cause and all the best my friend :D inspiring 👏
  • stephen07 and Spaceman like this

#35 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

Hi all , first off I've not had a cig since NYE . Not doing as well with the joints tho , had a couple each night .
As of tomorrow it will be 16 weeks till the London marathon and my training plan kicks in . So tonight I'll be getting super stoned and pissed till I fall asleep or fall over [emoji106]
I will keep you all updated on how I do but won't be logging in very often as it just makes me wanna smoke , and the next 16 weeks is gonna be hard enough as well as boring to fuck.

Anyway I'd like thank any1 that has donated or just read with interest , you lot are great . Best forum around by far .
I'll miss you all , should have my greenhouse built by the time I finish the marathon . Perfect time to try my hand at a auto or 2 outside :)
Btw I've got around 140 grams left of weed in total , so plenty to last till I can get the tent back up . Which @FT101 will be around October - November time .
Here is my training pal if your interested they are all miles not km btw , and I'll be looking at around 61 hours to do all them miles .
So I wish you all well , hope your grows go swimmingly . I'll try and get a look in from time to time . Peace out my green friends .
#run4alison
c7306a43cd594e10b9fbf3a4cd13eedf.jpg

Right weres my bong at [emoji125][emoji106][emoji3]
  • FoxyLady, FT101 and Spaceman like this

#36 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

enjoy today mate and hats off for your commitment mate.

#37 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

nice one mate, wish you the best of luck in ur traning and the marathon :) i admire ur dedication and wish you the best!
Ps october cant come quick enough 😂😆😆
Peace bro
FT

#38 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Thanks guys , it stems back along way mate . Been running since 2010 but always fancied do the London marathon , I've build up a base fitness and any time can run a half marathon without stoping or walking , 1 hr 42 mins been my best . But never done a full marathon .
I could have easily done any marathon in the world except London or New York , they have this gay ballot application thing and not a first come first serve basis . I've applied to London 3 years on the trot and got rejected , I forgot this year , to busy growing weed at the time .
But did the Leeds half marathon in May and got a bit of the running buzz back . So I writ to mind , told them my story and I got a place .
I may only ever do 1 marathon so I wanted it to be London , got a place on the kitchen wall reserved for my finishing time photo crossing the line :) sad I know , but it's something I want . And I want to put in a good show , I could probably run a full marathon now but in all honesty ,I'd would take me around 5hrs . And that is not good enough for the kitchen wall .
So I'm pretty stoned now after a couple of bongs , and a small blunt . God I miss tobacco lol .
So yes it's all about kicking that stuff and the drink , God I'm gonna miss that even more come Monday . But to get that 3hr 45mins on my photo will be all worth while [emoji125]

Thanks god I miss to tobacco don't know if I said [emoji377][emoji377][emoji123][emoji125][emoji379]
  • 2scoops and Spaceman like this

#39 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hi guys , well epic fail on the no smoking weed . Lasted till bed time on Monday and thought I'd have a sneaky bong lol. Well wasn't so sneaky when I knocked it off the kitchen worktop only for it to smash on the floor . Down came the boss what u broke , just my bong honey .
She said well you'll not be using that anymore lol . So on Tuesday I went for a 7 mile run and got home and had a joint [emoji106] happy days .
On a good note I've not had a cig since NYE or a drink since Sunday , was gonna buy some beers on the way home from work but I thought noooo. I may pinch a glass of our lasses wine later tho :)
I did set my alarm early for a short 5k run this morning but I was to warm and comfy in my bed . I'll make up for it on the weekend .

Also the London marathon released the elite male runners today , my kids are disappointed that Mo Farah isn't racing this year . Saves them a 2 hour wait at the line tho :)
But they have the fastest marathon runners in the world taking part this year . Out of the 10 elites 8 of them run a sub 2hr 05 min race . So should be good watching on Monday when I get home with a few well deserved spliffs :)
Cheers all e233e7c2814709e9c6ead4c02829fdfa.jpg
  • FoxyLady, 2scoops and Spaceman like this

#40 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Hey all , wtf is up with the forum can't log in tho tapatalk .
Anyway life has been shit for me , split form wife and just waiting for her to move out now , so I can have my house back .

Training has been hard but still banging on , I'm gonna finish this marathon and go back to short distances .

I'll also be setting my tent up after the summer , just don't trust her for now . £20k should softern the blow for her tho :)

Peace out green friends :)

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.