Photo
- - - - -

autos and srog nets

autoflower scrog coco

Best Answer paul_led_126pro , 08 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Hi ya dude.
Autos aren't really the weapon of choice for doing a great scrog . As they don't really veg long enough to fill a net up. A net however is a good way of spreading out the branches a little.
I recon best way to getaway yield from autos is lst them bitches down .( personal opinion here. I ain't no green fingered wizard lol ) Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

think ive f*%ked up here, should i have trained (LST) my autos a wee bit so the they make for a better spread over the netting???

i have got 3 autos touching the netting and the stalks are like pencils really hard to bend into shape, i can bend them a little but half hour later they just pop back up...

should i cut my losses and just go for the standard grow or carry on with the scrog and hope for the best???

i really wanted to go for the scrog always like the concept of it, but there will always be a next time...

#2 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:36 AM   Best Answer

Hi ya dude.
Autos aren't really the weapon of choice for doing a great scrog . As they don't really veg long enough to fill a net up. A net however is a good way of spreading out the branches a little.
I recon best way to getaway yield from autos is lst them bitches down .( personal opinion here. I ain't no green fingered wizard lol )
  • The Clone Ranger likes this

#3 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

yes paul was thinking the same think i will do way with the net and prep alot better for next time :) thanks for quick reply peace TCR

#4 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

yeh in coco billy bob but never tried that silicone in going to try and tie them down a wee bit when side branches get a bit bigger

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: autoflower, scrog, coco

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.