Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

fans of the wardrobe aka the never ending diary

wardrobe conversion microclimate perpetual growing gdp x mazar stealth growing afghanis landrace

4848 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

hi all as some of you will remember from the dark side i had this thread the aim of which was to grow perpetually and always have flowering and vegging plants so as to be self sufficient  in medicine and  a good smoke whilst never having to buy shit weed again! so welcome to the never ending diary mk2! starting a new crop and thought  i would  be lazy and do a seperate diary this time for the drobes,

the drobe 1 is a converted double wardrobe using an rvk 5inch systemair for extraction and rhino pro filter active 4inch intake and 1 passive 4inch intake fan speed control and heavily insulated lining .

lighting 250w hps/mh. the drobe is tuned well with stable temps and good air circulation.

medium as usual is coco and nutes dutch pro.

drobe 2 is larger and uses 2x 250w mh/hps and 6inch  rvk extraction and 5inch passive intakes x 2 small osc fan and fan speed controler.

strains are many and various but starting with 2 x sonics kalisnapple x puregooey regs and 2 world of seeds afghan kush fems i will start them under the mh and veg for as long as it takes to fill the net again about 6-8 weeks .

the afghan i have grown and love so no problems expected the kaligooey as i will refer from now on i have been growing in my greenhouse is nowere near ready and suffering from multiple problems so im trying it indoors this time hoping for better results!pics as soon as there up,this diary will be better with lots of pics and regular updates so thanks for looking and do come back!peace

• Mrs Willy, marmalade dreams, Budgie and 36 others like this

#2 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

Lovely stuff duke, finally grabbing one of your grows from the start! Good luck my good man.
  • duke, The Aspie Toker and no1 like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

Nice one Duke :)

Can't beat the classics with the AK and I hope the kaligooey is a good un indoors.

Subbed up my friend. I always enjoy your diaries plus you always end up teaching me loads of new and interesting things :)

Bring on the buds 

WT

• duke, The Aspie Toker and no1 like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

Lovely stuff duke, finally grabbing one of your grows from the start! Good luck my good man.

hi mr g glad to have you in at the of,this is one of the parents of the kaligooey

Dynasty_Seeds_-_Kali_Snapple.jpgthis is the kalisnapple halfPOTM_sept_2013.jpgthis has the inspiration for this grow

Dynasty_Seeds_-_Kali_Snapple.jpg It is a Kali Mist x Snapple (Snowbud x Pineapple)...

She typically takes 70-75 days to finish packing on the heavy weight flowers

Lineage: Kali Mist x Pineapple Snowbud

Region: NW US
Genotype: Large and branchy with fat flowers

Indoor Maturation: 65-75 days
Outdoor Maturation: mid october in NW US
Stature: Large-bushy
Yield: Large 6-10oz indoors
Odour Level: Medium
Odor: pineapple haze
Taste: Sweet pineapple haze taste

Nice one Duke :)

Can't beat the classics with the AK and I hope the kaligooey is a good un indoors.

Subbed up my friend. I always enjoy your diaries plus you always end up teaching me loads of new and interesting things :)

Bring on the buds 

WT

hi wt nice to have you visit i hope every grow is a learning experience,not to painful though,thanks

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, CocoMonkey and 21 others like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:50 PM

this is the other half the puregooey Gooey( mom) is:
cambodian (70's landrace)
Mex gold (70's landrace)
Lumbo gold (70's landrace)
Thai ( 80's landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)
Pure Gooey seed was cubed using the old SSSC S1PureGooey_2b.jpg

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 15 others like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

i shall start as i mean to go on with some tunes by josh heinrich enjoy

• The Dude Abides, igiggle, MrG and 6 others like this

#7 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

That kali pineapple sounds really tasty too mate, really looking forward to this one :)
  • duke, no1 and Enzyme303 like this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:05 PM

That kali pineapple sounds really tasty too mate, really looking forward to this one :)

We bring to you this Indica Kush, a lineage that has produced many champion strains.

It cames from the Hindu Kush mountain range in northern Afghanistan. This particular strain grows wild in the valleys of the Armu Darya River, which forms the border between Tajikistan and Ukbekistan.

As different wild Kush varieties grow side-by-side in such a relatively small area, this very stable, almost 100% pure Indica strain is probably the result of multiple interbreeding.

A very special hash taste and smell, she’s a very compact and hardy plant. Owing to her potent, relaxing effect, which is not at all cerebral, Afghan Kush is a pure strain with a very high medicinal value.

1have  been wanting to try it since the old forum heres some strain info on the afghan kush from world of seeds,
afghan-kush-1046l.jpgafghan_kush_3.jpg

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 20 others like this

#9 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:14 PM

I grew it in the old place and it was lovely, beautiful smell when growing too :)
  • Budgie, duke, no1 and 1 other like this

#10 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

I grew it in the old place and it was lovely, beautiful smell when growing too :)

that above post got a bit mixed up!its the kalixgooey im trying for the first time indoors,the afghan kush i have done 3 times now and will remain a keeper its my fave so far.thanks for looking,peace

• Dekay, MrG, dal and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wardrobe, conversion, microclimate, perpetual growing, gdp x mazar, stealth growing, afghanis, landrace

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.