Photo

Ultimate Green House

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

Bit of a up-date on construction, Sent off for new glass seals, its a newish type similar to draft excluder, sticky backed 8mm foam bit pricey £50 with delivery,  7 Day wait for that,most of the glazing clips are perfect those that aint are getting replaced, Block work is finished , inside floor has been levelled and a heavy duty membrane laid, im going to put 4 slabs down the middle and stone chip the entire area, going to clean all the frame with a Aluminium cleaner, which i can do whilst waiting for the seals to arrive then it will be just the Glass to refit, got to cut 3 new panes and the she will be up and running within 2 weeks, fingers crossed. 

• mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#12 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

Sounds like a good little project mate :)
  • duke and Spike like this

#13 Spike

Spike

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

Sure is mellowed, Started cleaning the frame tonight , wire wool and some cleaning stuff i got ffs, theres about 300ft of Aluminium frame to do, it will be worth it in the end....Wont it? lol, Its 8ft 2inch's at the highest point in the middle, Everything im doing is OTT, but i would rather do it properly first time than keep fucking about with it later on , i know its only 2 courses of Concrete Blocks laid flat but its spot on level,  and perfect right angles on the corners,we lifted the frame on and she sits pretty, Going to run a seam of Grip Fill around under the base then screw it down into the block work, finishing off the outside of the base with a Cement fillet to throw the rain water off the blocks, It aint going to be moved again lol

• Budgie, mellowed, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#14 Spike

Spike

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:49 PM

Attached File  034.JPG   210.53KB   9 downloadsAttached File  037.JPG   209.96KB   9 downloadsAttached File  052.JPG   251.89KB   9 downloadsAttached File  062.JPG   172.23KB   8 downloadsAt last some pics

Attached File  064.JPG   146.39KB   8 downloadsAttached File  067.JPG   189.04KB   8 downloadsAttached File  068.JPG   175.18KB   9 downloads

Edited by Spike, 13 April 2015 - 09:51 PM.

• Budgie, mellowed, Up2nogood and 12 others like this

#15 Bobmonk388

Bobmonk388

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

proper job there m8 

• the old lady and Spike like this

#16 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:02 PM

A little bit jealous.. :)
  • FoxyLady, Bobmonk388, the old lady and 2 others like this

#17 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

A lot jealous!!
  • Spike likes this

#18 Spike

Spike

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

Nearly got the framework washed and scrubbed, next task is to get her fixed to the block work, then im waiting on the new glazing seals which should be here early next week, My mates offered me as much washed shingle for the floor as i need FOC,  Then i can get the staging in ,so if all goes to plan within 2 weeks we should be up and running Yippee, cant wait, there will be a few Chillies and Tomatoes for camouflage, and me and Foxy have considered having a few Emperor Scorpions loose in there, Why? because we can lol   

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#19 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Fabulous stuff Spike, some good skills on display amigo.

Talking of display, was that your arse? Foxy told me it was lovely and pert, not sure if I agree.

All good things

TDA

• Up2nogood, FoxyLady, weedtroll and 6 others like this

#20 Spike

Spike

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

Cheers Dude, i put the Arse pic in just for the crack lol

• Up2nogood, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.