• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

I thought I would add this here as some of you may decide to do this in the future,it's very simple really.
This is a 12v fan as most pc fans are I believe.This has a ampage of 0.3A
Posted Image
Notice the fan has 2 wires..some may have 3 and thats a yellow one just either cut that off.I have cut the wire covering to a cm or so.
Posted Image
As you can see here I have cut off the wires from the mobile charger..these has 2 black wires..don't worry as your fan will still work with black to black and black to red.
Posted Image
I have stripped the end of the mobile charger wires to a cm again
Posted Image
I have now joined the wires together like so.
Posted Image
Here you can see I have just taped the wires together..Please do not join wires when you have the plug in the socket for health reasons lol
Posted Image
Here is the actual charger.This is 12v DC and has a ampage of 0.5a so the fan is only 0.3a.There will be some more powerful mobile plugs with a higher ampage.You could add 2 or more to one charger if the fans are less then the mobile charger ampage.
So do you get me now lol..Never go over with the ampage

Posted Image

• Mrs Willy and W.S like this

#2 brer

brer

Dodging the tar baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:07 AM

I like this up2 thanks;)-

#3 Auto_man

Auto_man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

I use an ac/dc 3 - 12v adaptor, 2x pc fans run of it and with variable voltage setting can regulate rpm

• Up2nogood and Trump like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.