52 replies to this topic

#11 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

See this is why it gets abit dangerous clicking jimmi links. It's always so cheap it would be rude not to order em lol

Still want that titan 2 :D

As for the snoop dog g pen the atty are like a 5er good for oils n cheap enough to replace which you will need to do lol
Just type G5 atty on ebay :)
  • Mrs Willy, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#12 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

Been trying to get this across for a long time @Roy Cropper that is all they are m8 ecigs at inflated prices and most work a treat with oils,  they don`t vape herbs but combust them yet do vape oil ok,

The links iv`e put up theirs some real good high end portable herbal vapes at great prices though. I mean the PAX herbal vape here http://www.e5cigs.co...indicator-black is any top 5 review for portable herb vapes , yet the Titan 2 here http://www.e5cigs.co...optional-colors is a fraction of the price yet works on the same principles as the top notch PAX and alot more, you can adjust temps in incriments of 0.1 upto 220c, you can`t with the PAX, i have a Titan 2 and it`s my main tool for herbs. If vaping oils i use this http://www.e5cigs.co...cigarette-black which is the best thing since sliced bread iv`e come across and believe me iv`e tried most of this type eciggi/wax/oil vape pens, not the branded type like snoops g-pen cus well you can buy same one without his name on for under a tenner, but you get my drift.

See this is why it gets abit dangerous clicking jimmi links. It's always so cheap it would be rude not to order em lol

As for the snoop dog g pen the atty are like a 5er good for oils n cheap enough to replace which you will need to do lol

Damn it! between you two :P  it's hard not to buy stuff :)

I'm liking that G5. So I take it the battery is the important bit? Get the best battery you can and then the addons you can shop about with?

The dry herb ones I'm not that bothered with, I'd roll a joint instead ;) but the oil ones for surreptitious smokes I could go for.

WT

Edited by Weedtroll, 20 October 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#13 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:27 PM

Sorry man lol

The g5 one dont fit the regular ecig batteries has to be ago threading :)

just found full kit 9.99 off eBay from china.. looking at about 16-20 for one in the uk.

Pretty much mate. From your basic 650 standard batts to you mech mods.. single coil, dual coil, vert coils. Rebuildables etc

I still prefere the joint but nout like a good few pulls on some oil mate mm
  • 2scoops and weedtroll like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

The g5 as Rasta says isn`t the standard 510 eciggi vape threading.

@weedtroll But mate nothing rocks with oil or solids better than this of the stuff iv`e used including the g5 http://www.ebay.co.u...s-/231193768494 & spare coils http://www.ebay.co.u...s-/221528628496 You just a need a standard eciggi battery and charger, this works well with it and are pretty safe batteries if genuine http://www.ebay.co.u...item1c44c2bf15, never leave them on charge and go out or to bed though. But any 510 threaded ecig battery will work a treat, i just given what i think is a safer option on batteries, as atmo we hearing about shit going down when left on charge with the cheaper chinese knock offs, burning houses down, blowing peeps hands and legs to bits and such. it`s if the risk outweighs the possible consequences really, but yes a cheap 4 or 5 quid 510 battery will work.

• Cybes, weedtroll and RastaMouse like this

#15 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:36 AM

jim that glass dome in your link the the exact same as my dr dabber one but mine cost £20 ! dunno about solids on it as i never tried and been told not to ? but yeah, that and an e cig battery ! job done ! 

the good folk at dr dabber could of at least applied some lube before they bent me over ! 

• 2scoops likes this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

@Roy Cropper solids will work great on it so long as its the real stuff thats not full of crap, well home made stuff, but just stick a wee bit of rolled up onto to the coil, press the coil for a second and lift finger of, repeat till its melted and covered the coil and your away m8. The one i put up in the link their is quite a few bulb type around, but i think buying replacement coils for this one is easy, some you cant find spares for easy.

• Roy Cropper likes this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:45 AM

The Titan 2 is my best friend. :)

• RastaMouse and Petal like this

#18 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:46 AM

yeah dabber do spare coils but i dont think you can change the one in the globe could be wrong on that, and you don't get a spare coil with the globe attachment ffs  

• 2scoops likes this

#19 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:48 AM

I bet jimmi would come in bloody handy for hem days out n even night puffing when its to cold to open the windows pmsl

Need one is an understatement lol
  • 2scoops likes this

#20 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

Here`s my Tita 2 herbal vape, it proper rocks

gallery_32_37_63535.jpg

My Kato Hammer clone, this is my goto mod for eciggi vaping it`s never out of my hand

gallery_32_37_67680.jpg

My vape selection, the small one in the middle is great using weed oils/iso/bho type stuff :D

gallery_32_37_5203.jpg

• Budgie, Cybes, KiefKat and 6 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.