• 2scoops likes this

#22 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

My vape selection, the small one in the middle is great using weed oils/iso/bho type stuff :D

gallery_32_37_5203.jpg

looks like a lust-fest for either an oversexed woman or Willy Wonkas Dad :P

I got mine this morning, £4.89 customs for VAT and £8 handling charge for telling me the fact though. I will be trying out it later tonight :vape: It's a lot smaller than I imagined too.

• Mrs Willy and 2scoops like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:36 PM

@GoodBudgie Run it on full power a few times with nothing in, just turn it on and it will turn off automatically after a bit if not used. That`s crazy that is m8 about customs, iv`e never once had to pay charges like that and i buy crap on a weekly basis from China, wonder why yours was pulled, i alaways use the slow boat though, i do here that dhl and things like that get pulled from time to time, but i gotta question about all that customs bollox, how do you about sorting it, like is a case of it being held up and they contact you by email or summink to pay charges ?

It won`t diassapoint m8 it`s the best portable vape i`ve used to date.

• Budgie likes this

#24 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for the heads up jimmi, I'll temper it now :)

I think it is hit and miss with the customs, but it was a VAT charge from what I can make out. Still a @unt having an 8 quid 'handling' charge though.

One Q for you @jimmi2scoops? do you remove the spring from the top of the herb chamber or leave it to help pack down the herb?

• 2scoops likes this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:43 PM

@GoodBudgie But do they contact you or you them after it`s landed and you tracked it. What`s the crack if i ever get pulled for charges how do you go about it m8 ?

#26 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

@GoodBudgie But do they contact you or you them after it`s landed and you tracked it. What`s the crack if i ever get pulled for charges how do you go about it m8 ?

Just a card through the letterbox from the postman, like you get for a non-delivery or underpaid. I just went down the local sorting office this lunchtime and paid cash for it, no sigs or owt needed :)

• 2scoops likes this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

Nice one @GoodBudgie i always wondered how it all worked. Tell you what m8 vapes are coming on leaps and bounds these days, they can put a big mother into summink dinky like you got their now and it performs as good, wait till you see the next vape i`m getting my hands on it`s a fooking beauty for sure and lots will want them for the price it cost`s, thinking of buying a dozen and making a tenner on each or summink like that, it`s got a built water cooler/perculater or whatever they called.

• Budgie likes this

#28 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Git my titan this morning.

Wondering on temps jimmi if you can help? D you pack the fucker in, or just have it loose in there? Never vaped before so will be my first vaping experience.

Cheers

Mrs Willy.

• Budgie, 2scoops and Petal like this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

Wondering on temps jimmi if you can help? D you pack the fucker in, or just have it loose in there? Never vaped before so will be my first vaping experience.

Cheers

Mrs Willy.

Just fill it with ground up bud tap it down gently and whack it on full power. Boom your away, straight from pipe to lungs, don`t be holding it in your gob then inhaling. If you pack it too tight the draw will be harder which int much cop for inhaling the way i described.

• Budgie and Petal like this

#30 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Cheers

Mrs Willy.

Hey Mrs Willy and Jimmi, I got my Titan 2 this past week too :) I have to wait for my grow to come in before I use it, another 5 months to go lol

I've never vaped before either Mrs, good luck with your yours Mrs, let me know how you go vaping :) :vape:

• hazed bunny, 2scoops and the old lady like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.