#21 sweetsmoker

sweetsmoker

Cannasseur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

Lovin it :) some cool stuff, and i did not know bout the mars moon monolith

As for proof of civilisations on earth millions of yrs ago i post this about "ooparts" or " out of place artifacts"
http://www.ancient-w....uk/ooparts.htm

This one with the gold bell is wieeeerd
http://www.discovery...ts/OOPARTS.html

Heres something strange

While watching the latest doctor who last nite at 40min and a few seconds theres a shot of the doc and up in the sky to his right is what looks like a real ufo ?!

Honest

Edited by sweetsmoker, 19 October 2014 - 01:54 PM.

• weedtroll and olmec like this

#22 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

Did anyone hear about the secret US space drone that landed recently after 2 years in orbit? Now that was a fantastic bit over covering up and misdirection to keep that a secret ;)

WT

To be fair, the fact that the x37 has been up in space for two years is not, and hasn't been a secret for a long time. So no great cover-up. They're just not telling us, specifically, what it was doing up there. Seems they already have its next jaunt planned too. Shirley it'll be conducting spying ops? Though what advantage it would have over a spy-satellite Ive no idea.

• weedtroll and olmec like this

#23 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

That's the thing it aint used for spying but it is now 100% miltary. Images aren't taken with film anymore and infomation and images can be sent digitally in a fraction of time.

Nothing that could be detected by instruments has info that couldn't be sent that way.

But it operates in the same distances that the spy satellites do.

A 2 year orbit is a very long time. The longest shuttle mission was about 17 days and the ISS is up there permenantly. So on orbit experiments is what we get told, but involving what?

So it must be taking something up there that needs at some point to come back down or maybe it carries something that gets used up and need to be reloaded or rearmed.

But nothing else that goes up into orbital has so much secrecy on what it's doing up there and the US are covering up it's true purpose. 

I personally think it's them testing orbital weapons and a modernised star wars program.

We've seen recently Iron Dome in use by the Isrealies.

Missile defence systems is the holy grail for militaries and if you can go one further and have space bombers carrying anything from nukes

to tomahawk style cruise missiles, that can sit in orbit for years just waiting to go active.

I'd of been less concerned with it had it been a NASA mission but it's military through and though now.

WT

• The Dude Abides likes this

#24 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

Out of all the Thousands of Sightings, it only takes one to be true...........Message for Bun, It would probably be more of a Smear Test...lol

Edited by Spike, 19 October 2014 - 03:47 PM.

• The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and weedtroll like this

#25 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:02 PM

Out of all the Thousands of Sightings, it only takes one to be true...........Message for Bun, It would probably be more of a Smear Test...lol

Ha ha hope no after all the stories they have a lot to live up too.
  • Spike likes this

#26 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

Not that im remotely interested in Batting for the other side, but i wonder if there's Gay Aliens.........
  • hazed bunny likes this

#27 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

Maybe we should be grateful for the (apparent) lack of alien activity?

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans." -- Stephen Hawking.

:ph34r:
  • Mrs Willy, hazed bunny, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#28 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

Not that im remotely interested in Batting for the other side, but i wonder if there's Gay Aliens.........

Anal probing mate, theyre all at it.

• The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and Spike like this

#29 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

Maybe we should be grateful for the (apparent) lack of alien activity?

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans." -- Stephen Hawking.

:ph34r:

That's what I think too.

However...

When you look at ancient advanced civilizations like the maya, aztecs and Egyptians - they were all ahead of their time. Now if you look at us, here, now.... We took a MASSIVE technological leap forward all of a sudden around the time of the roswell incident. Now what if aliens do exist and we are part of some sort of experiment and Every now and then through our history, they come down and give us something else to further our knowledge?

I believe in thousands of years, people will look back at US and think WE are the advanced civilisation with microchips and leds and Kevlar n stuff like that.

By the way.... has anyone tried googling who is credited for the creation of microchips? Try it.
  • weedtroll and duke like this

#30 Bush Doctor

Bush Doctor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

Just leave this here :)

Interesting find

http://www.ewao.com/...rrestrial-being

Edited by Bush Doctor, 21 May 2015 - 08:20 PM.

• weedtroll likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.