qnewn

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 1 other like this

#42 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:27 PM

I seen too much that definitely wasnt there to believe my mind knows what its looking at, it also makes no sense that there must be things on these mad planets out there so even if there was something it wouldnt need a bloody spaceship only we need them :P

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#43 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:26 PM

https://video-lhr3-1...314&oe=55EE3EF5

• weedtroll likes this

#44 Scone

Scone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:40 AM

On Any Planet you visit within our so called habitable zone, where carbon organic chemistry can happen comfortably, one will find DNA or something similar forming.  As a quartz crystal on Mars or Zeta 1107 3 will still have six facets, carbon will still inevitably form diamonds and DNA.  

The path life takes is very similar from planet to planet meaning there will be bacteria worms fish lizards monkeys and something very much like us humans almost everywhere with good weather.   Right now we are pretty much fresh out of the trees so far as anything visiting us here is concerned. 

When you see grays, the tall buggy looking one is usually the only genuine individual there, the rest are going to be copies of that one, or drones.   Like us they have two schools of thought or philosophy we would call good and evil.   The good guys usually allow their drones to develop a personality of their own and grow to become colleagues while the bad guys keep their drones either utterly under their control or leave them to go feral.  These feral drones are the creepy bunch that mutilate cattle and feed on humans.  The worst part of this is that they are telepathic, and part of feeding for these things is sucking your mind blank like Cthulhu.  

The tall ones in charge, and for that matter the smaller ones are immortal so long as nothing kills them.  The old ones include what we know as the mantis beings the lizard people the other lizard people and the tall humanoids.  All of these have no life span as we know it and some of em can leave their own bodies to inhabit another like you and I starting a car.  The agenda is different depending on the individual but mostly they are studying biological or spiritual development of the more advanced animals they encounter.  Some are breeding with us too, making hybrids to enhance their own biology.   

There is no alien conspiracy that  involves people anymore than we would bother hatching one among some pigeons.

They do whatever they do because they can.

• weedtroll, fairy, DreDdYBoY and 2 others like this

#45 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:34 AM

Wow. It's almost like your high. Do your alien freinds smoke weed 😂😂
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#46 Scone

Scone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Oh my no,

gallery_1415_625_36749.jpg

I could lay down a trip report that would make the UFO discussion seem like drunk people talking football.   

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, marque08 and 3 others like this

#47 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:50 AM

^^^^^^ :dazed:  :hookah:  :rofl:  :rofl1:   :shakeshout:

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Bandit 4freekin20 and 1 other like this

#48 Scone

Scone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

I think there may be a reason for all the crazy

gallery_1415_625_56045.jpg

could be my soil fungus  :dazed:

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, marque08 and 3 others like this

#49 Clarice_Starling

Clarice_Starling

Token Clueless Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

I'm in two minds about this.

Either Aliens are being allowed to abduct humans, mutilate cattle etc in exchange for giving us tech advances/knowledge, or humans are abducting humans, taking them to sites - where they have done to them whatever has been requested by the aliens, in exchange for tech advances/knowledge.

Just my opinion .
The thought of it scares me shtless.
  • 2scoops, weedtroll, marque08 and 1 other like this

#50 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

I'm in two minds about this.

Either Aliens are being allowed to abduct humans, mutilate cattle etc in exchange for giving us tech advances/knowledge, or humans are abducting humans, taking them to sites - where they have done to them whatever has been requested by the aliens, in exchange for tech advances/knowledge.

Just my opinion .
The thought of it scares me shtless.

3rd option. What if it's all made up and by people!! And aliens don't exist??
  • 2scoops, weedtroll and Clarice_Starling like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.