5 replies to this topic

#1 Cybes

Cybes

TGC DJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:38 PM

i thought we already had a thread for boxing but it appears i was wrong so here we go i will start one myself.

i just sat and watched the golovkin fight from last night and yet again he does not disappoint imho he makes it look easy some might say its because hes not fighting big name fighters but you can only fight whats in front off you and after 18 consecutive knock outs you can kind of understand why people keep avoiding him. rumor is he wants  cotto for his next fight i would like to see it but i reckon maybe alverz is a better suit but then ive always been a bit of a cotto fan and just dont wana see him on his arse lol

• FoxyLady and 2scoops like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

Yes i watched it too this morning, he`s the man in that middleweight division to beat for sure, proper rock hard he is.

• Cybes likes this

#3 Cybes

Cybes

TGC DJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

i watched a few of his fights now and hes pretty impressive he dosent seem to fear anyone nor feel pain lol just been saying to hairflick that ive got a feeling hes gonna be about for a while

• 2scoops likes this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

A great fighter to watch too, he reminds me of how Marving Hagler used to fight, a proper brawler that never stops coming onto you, going forward all the time.

• Cybes likes this

#5 Cybes

Cybes

TGC DJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:10 PM

he was just before my time m8y but i will see if i can track down some of his fights as he still has the best KO % of any middleweight champion with 78% which is mental. i know what you mean thou none of this danceing about the ring and hugging when things get up close and personal cant wait to see him fight a "big name" just been having a nose about and theres some intresting gossip floating about apparently Chavez Jr turned down 7m to get in the ring with him also he offered to fight frooch at 168 in the uk and got fobbed off  it will be intresting to see what happens i would love to see frooch get his arse kicked one last time lol

Edited by Cybes, 22 October 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#6 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:14 AM

Did anyone see the Anthony Joshua fight? The guy was just laughing at his opponent. Threw some fuckin epic blows tho!!

Edited by Krazy Dave, 23 October 2014 - 03:16 AM.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.