168 replies to this topic

#1 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

This is my first grow diary on this forum but most of the old school members will know me from previous diaries I've done.

This time I'm going with the same set up as last time but I'm growing some tree's for a change from the normal SCROG Method I normally do.

Here's the equipment:

1000w digi with Para hood
IWS 4 pot F&D with 60/40 coco 25L bad boy pots instead of the 10L
Primair temp controller
Canna coco
Rhizo
Cannayme
Silicon

I don't have any pics on me at the moment but I'll upload some later of the progress. They are around 17 days since going into the system, from cutts (blueberry) hand fed for the first 10days untill roots were popping out the bottom and are now been fed off system. They are currently been fed of 1.0 EC full strength rhizo, full strength zyme and half silicon and a PH of 5.5. They are feeding perfectly and a lush deep green colour. They have been topped fuck loads (technical term) of times and are bushing out nicely.

That's it untill tonight, I'll up load some pics for you :)
  • mellowed, Dekay, Notorious WD and 10 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:32 PM

Smokey...........Montana.............. in da house. Good to see you mukka, Tree`s is what we like. :)

• duke, UkDankMan and Smokey like this

#3 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

That's right mate, I'm back for a wee while [emoji62] [emoji44][emoji56]

I'm gonna be pinching them too. When do you pinch yours? After they've done stretching?

I haven't done tree's in while
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:00 PM

If you got room top them once or twice as soon as you can, veg to 2ft then supercrop 10 to 12 inch off them in veg , flip 2 weeks later or top fuck outa them anf flip a week after that so 3 weeks after supercropping, that`s how i`ll be doing the one i got going now and did my last ones.

• RobThePotHead, duke and Smokey like this

#5 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

If you got room top them once or twice as soon as you can, veg to 2ft then supercrop 10 to 12 inch off them in veg , flip 2 weeks later or top fuck outa them anf flip a week after that so 3 weeks after supercropping, that`s how i`ll be doing the one i got going now and did my last ones.

I've all ready topped them loads of times pal so it's all good on that side. Think I'll leave them alone for a week now, let them get a bit of height, then supercrop them. Then flower 2 weeks later.

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

I got around 20 oz of doing it like that.

• duke and UkDankMan like this

#7 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Per plant? Is using your normal 3x 600ws? Good result

#8 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hey smokey good to see ya, good luck on the grow buddy :)
Later [emoji106]
  • 2scoops, duke and Smokey like this

#9 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:19 PM

Nice Steve pal
  • duke likes this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

Per plant? Is using your normal 3x 600ws? Good result

2 x 600 and 3 plants, but i only supercropped 2 and one was about 20 inches tall, which i think isnt big enough, i got about 11 off that and 7 the one i didn`t supercrop, but their wasn`t really enough room and i gave half the space to the biggest and split the other half between the other 2, i`m just doing 2 this time, one under each light.

• Dekay, duke and Smokey like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.