• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

Casey is dry, so heres a smoke report.  This was a cut from a USA mum of a good few years old is my understanding.

To Grow: 80/100.

Not the greatest yielder, or stand out pretty or anything like that, and looks like a bog standard hybrid. But, its a hardy girl,  unfussy eater and does yield pretty well. She had some abuse on temps and air and came through it the best of 3 other strains.  Stems do flop a bit under the weight, buds not compact and calyxes dry hollow :(

Flavour/taste: 70/100.

Musky kind of smell to it, not sweet really, but a sour lemon thing going on. Quite earthy on the taste. Its ok, nearly pleasant but thats about it.  When i chopped it and hung it up to dry in the lounge, the aroma was like 4 baboons had been rubbing their flourescent pink glowing arses all over the furniture. In the spliff, it becomes less offensive, but there is spice there. Its almost like smoking a king prawn biryani.

Stone/potency: 93/100.

No idea of the lineage on this one, not been arsed to look, but smokes like a sativa heavy hybrid. Introverted creative buzz, so get engrossed in a game, film, shag, pork pie, or creating some music, painting, writing i havent had better. Its strong , but a very motivational and clean smoke at the same time.  Love it.

Summary:  A quality sativa smoke and plant, which has an introverted personality with enough motivation to engross you into something.  9- 10 weeks on the flower.

For:

Good yielder.

Unique introverted , very creative sativa hit.

Hardy plant that will take all sorts of abuse.

Very quick and sturdy grower.

Against:

Lightish nugs.

A normal looking plant to grow. The ultimate boring hybrid decent yielder.

Introverted stimulating buzz, which some may not like.

Questionable smells. Hay/garam masalla/gibbons buttocks.

Muchas.

Swill

• Mr Pothead, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#2 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Stems do flop a bit under the weight, 

I take it you mean the weight of the buds and not the weight of you falling on top of her?  :laugh:

• Mrs Willy, Shy Ted and DrScrogger like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.