19 replies to this topic

#1 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

Just got one of these today :) Can't use it yet as I have to go to work. I'll put a review up after I've had a go on it. 

Attached File  p1.jpg   396.57KB   18 downloads

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#2 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:10 PM

Very nice, I'll be looking forward to the review, thought about getting one of those in the past
  • BAD NEWS BROWN likes this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

Looks like a bit of crazy German design going on there. :vape:

Is it hooked up the mains as well? Good idea if it is. if we don't hear from you for a couple of days @BAD NEWS BROWN then we know it works :joint:

• BAD NEWS BROWN, RastaMouse and Vador like this

#4 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Must be a good vape he's been out cold for nearly 24 hours now
  • Budgie and BAD NEWS BROWN like this

#5 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

Lol ok let me just write you a quick review with first impressions

It's very ugly, no denying that, if aesthetics are important this isn't for you.

I don't have much experience with vapes, and I don't have the best weed at the moment, but it does a good job. Takes about 3 mins to heat. Simple to use. Vapour isn't as abundant as I've seen in some YouTube vids but this could be down to the weed quality.

There's two things I don't like-

1. You get through a shit load of weed. It continually vapes unless you take the bowl off. Last night I went through 3x more weed than usual, and I wasn't quite as cained. If I was still buying it would be way too expensive to use

2. The mouthpiece is kinda big, the hole that is. So when you vape it goes straight to the lung. I would prefer mouth then lung. Maybe I can sort that with a new one

Very early days yet and I'm still getting used to it.... in all honesty I can't see myself completely quitting joints just yet. But this will definitely help me cut down, and once I've got the hang of it (and some better gear) I might be able to kick the habit.

I'll post again after a week or so and let you know how I get on with it :)
  • Budgie, smokin soul, Petal and 1 other like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Crank it up to 220c or whatever that is in Farneheight. Tis a different buzz for sure vaping than smoking, but i think it`s alot stronger myself.

• Budgie, BAD NEWS BROWN, Nun and 1 other like this

#7 Nun

Nun

Mad High At Times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:18 AM

Everyone I know who switched from smoking joints to vaping
Had about a week of trying to get a smoking buzz out of the vape
And then adjusted...
  • BAD NEWS BROWN and Petal like this

#8 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:40 AM

Every time I see the title of this thread I read it in Juan Sheet's voice...

juan_sheet.png

Which lead to this...

plenty_juan_sheet.png
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, Cybes and 4 others like this

#9 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

@Anonymiss I'm not too sure about this German engineering you know

gallery_73_144_201675.jpg

• Budgie, 2scoops and the old lady like this

#10 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:44 AM

@jimmi2scoops @Nun - after a few days using this, you guys are totally correct. So the weed I first tried was what I'm smoking at the moment, it's a very badly grown auto that is a passable smoke, but wasn't great in the vape. Also there is a kind of plastic taste from this vape at first that soon disappears.

The next day I found some dusty girl scout cookies I had left over from ages ago, still a good 1/4oz at least. I put some of this in. And by then I had got used to hitting it- you need to take it a bit slow with this vape to puff it at the right temp and not waste your weed. Fucked me right up. I mean proper, it's a bit of a creeper, but after I'm done I am wrecked, in a different way to smoking as it's not got all the chemicals and tar and shit, but I would honestly say it is stronger. And I never believed it would be. I tried the Pax with wax that a friend had and I thought it was rubbish. Nothing compared to a joint. I tried a Volcano once but I had already smoked a shitload beforehand, so I had no idea if it was any good. And this was the stuff I thought was too nasty to smoke!

If you're used to bongs I would say this is absolutely the perfect vape for you. I'm used to hitting straight to the lung now. Although I would still like to find a whip attachment. I would recommend this to anyone. 

Good points-

Proper fucks you up.

Lots of vapour.

Lovely taste- the GSC is just mmmmm

Built like a tank- it will last years

Nice and simple to use, not at all fiddly

Bad points-

Ugly as sin

Hitting it correctly and not wasting weed takes a bit of getting used to

That's it

Overall I would give this 10/10. A month ago there is no way I thought I wouldn't be smoking. Now I haven't had a fag in 2 weeks thanks to the e cig. And now I've dropped the joints too. Do you know how much I loved my joints? I am just over the moon. After almost 20 years I am smoke free and dealer free, good times man 

:vape:

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.