874 replies to this topic

#11 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Yo Dude,

I've run out of my stash and have been picking at stalks for bits of bud, repeatedly bashing my grinder for stray kief and sobbing into my empty jars... I will have to wait until I come back from France before doing another grow.

My question is, and I asked this somewhere else (not sure if a thread here or the other lovely new site) - can I get high if I do a line of oregano, or will I just be well seasoned?

Much love! x

Hi 84 and thanks for the question.

What do you want to go to France for?

If you mix a little balsamic vinegar with the oregano you will get pickled as well.

All good things
TDA

#12 1984

Bury Me In Smoke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi 84 and thanks for the question.

What do you want to go to France for?

If you mix a little balsamic vinegar with the oregano you will get pickled as well.

All good things
TDA

Cheers for the answer dude, I'm glad I saw this before I went ahead and dosed myself with oregano.... I'm not sure why I'm going to France, the Mrs seems keen, maybe she's banging ol' Pierre or Marcel on the side?

Love ya mate :cool:

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

good evening dude and thanks for the thread. You are now on 3 channels which is impressive. i told you this was the best thread on the internet. So onto tonights question.. Is it wrong to grind black pepper on your testicles every time you go for a piss? I find this is very effective for getting rid of the middle aged dribbles that seem to happen once you zip up after having a james. I have tried sarsons, maldon sea salt and hp sauce, but black pepper seems to be the most effective. if you agree, then should i be adopting a corn beef pastie as a jockstrap. thankyou
  • symbol 22 likes this

#14 Guest_icon_*

Guest_icon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:07 AM

The infamous arse twitch, a shooting pain directly from the arsehole to your stomach, is this my bad diet? Cheers dude ;)

Usually the sign of a good bit of sniff IMHO

#15 Mr Pothead

Mr Pothead

Skydiving Mod

• Sleeping Mods
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

Hi Mr P, I can't seem to quote your quote, if you see what I mean but if you insist on throwing yourself from high flying aircraft, I would recommend the Mrs Willy cauliflower butt plug, careful how you remove it though.

Hmmmm the cauliflower butt plug ay haha

#16 Mr Pothead

Mr Pothead

Skydiving Mod

• Sleeping Mods
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

The infamous arse twitch, a shooting pain directly from the arsehole to your stomach, is this my bad diet? Cheers dude ;)

Haha is that what it is then ;)

#17 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

Evening darling and thanks for the kind words and questions. Seems an overly complicated way of dealing with middle age dribble amigo, I just stuff a flannel in my underpants, has the added advantage of making your willy look bigger as well, to the undiscerning eye anyway. Pepper sounds good though, I put black pepper on everything (except my nuts). If you insist on spreading condiments on your nether regions you will almost certainly be adopting a corn beef pastie as a jockstrap. Have you considered lubrication with essential oils? They're a must! Sorry for the delayed reply but I just caught the end of my nose in the soft close toilet seat whilst attempting a particularly acrobatic turd, won't try that again. Normal service has been resumed now I'm settled down chez Dude. So fire away folks, don't hold back, you can ask Dude anything. All good things TDA
  • Jboi likes this

#18 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Shooting pain right up my bullet hole?... I call this Shooty Arse... Why is this ?

#19 Mr Pothead

Mr Pothead

Skydiving Mod

• Sleeping Mods
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

Fieldy, do you skydive aswell? Check the second post in this thread ;)

#20 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

Hahahahaha quality !!

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.