• Please log in to reply
874 replies to this topic

#21 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

Oh Fieldy, I'm so sorry about the delayed reply, my brain has been stuck in serious mode, I'm all right now though. Mr P makes a good point, looks like a cauliflower butt plug is your main requirement, possibly supplemented with a little lubrication from a marsupial scrotum gland. Sit on the sofa for a few hours (watching test match cricket is especially good for this) with the plug inserted, try not to make any violent movements or masturbate and you'll be fine. Hope this helps. All good things TDA
  • Zipp likes this

#22 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Dude ive a problem , since the good lady got me some nose strips to help me stop snoreing which does help a bit but the problem is when i take the thing off in the morning as it leaves my nose rather raw feeling and irritated what kind of luberucation would you suggest for my poor wee nose mate , fed up looking like Adam Ant from the eightes , lol looking forward to your consultation and i know its out of hours at the moment but hopeing you do an out of hours surgery for emergencys :bigjoint::bigjoint:

#23 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

Dude ive a problem , since the good lady got me some nose strips to help me stop snoreing which does help a bit

but the problem is when i take the thing off in the morning as it leaves my nose rather raw feeling and irritated

what kind of luberucation would you suggest for my poor wee nose mate , fed up looking like Adam Ant from the eightes , lol

looking forward to your consultation and i know its out of hours at the moment but hopeing you do an out of hours surgery for emergencys :bigjoint::bigjoint:

Afternoon Zip and thanks for the question.

I'm a bit of a nose expert atm, having just had a centimetre chopped off mine.

Your particular problem is known in the trade as Rudolf's Syndrome, you need to rub in reindeer sperm first thing in the morning, try Laplandfarty.com

If it does not work after a week or so, I would give up snoring or get a divorce.

Hope this helps.

All good things
TDA
  • FoxyLady, Zipp and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#24 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

Dude ive a problem , since the good lady got me some nose strips to help me stop snoreing which does help a bit

but the problem is when i take the thing off in the morning as it leaves my nose rather raw feeling and irritated

what kind of luberucation would you suggest for my poor wee nose mate , fed up looking like Adam Ant from the eightes , lol

looking forward to your consultation and i know its out of hours at the moment but hopeing you do an out of hours surgery for emergencys :bigjoint::bigjoint:

Afternoon Zip and thanks for the question.

I'm a bit of a nose expert atm, having just had a centimetre chopped off mine.

Your particular problem is known in the trade as Rudolf's Syndrome, you need to rub in reindeer sperm first thing in the morning, try Laplandfarty.com

If it does not work after a week or so, I would give up snoring or get a divorce.

Hope this helps.

All good things
TDA

im on it buddie reindeer spunk it is , lol
  • The Dude Abides and FoxyLady like this

#25 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

Maybe get the Mrs to do it Zip.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fftnExG-WFg

All good things

TDA

• FoxyLady and Zipp like this

#26 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:47 AM

Maybe get the Mrs to do it Zip.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fftnExG-WFg

All good things

TDA

:shockedwow: ....Dude what the fuck was that all about , lol , theres no way im letting the mrs do that to ma nuts mate

unless she gets her teeth out and we'll call it a gummy bear , lol  :rofl1: :rofl1:

• The Dude Abides and hazed bunny like this

#27 UNITED

UNITED

Autoflowerist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hi dude just a little question.

I was in bed last night tossing and turning which has came to my attention it was a nightmare.. I have arose this morning to a broken clock time has stopped..

What advice could you offer me in my current situation?
  • The Dude Abides likes this

#28 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

Hi dude just a little question.

I was in bed last night tossing and turning which has came to my attention it was a nightmare.. I have arose this morning to a broken clock time has stopped..

What advice could you offer me in my current situation?

Hi UNI and thanks for the question.

Tossing in bed is fraught with danger, not only can it give you nightmares it can also clog up the cogs in your clock!

In the meantime just drink red wine and don't look at the clock.

Hope this helps.

All good things

TDA

• smokin soul, KiefKat and UNITED like this

#29 UNITED

UNITED

Autoflowerist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Quality Dude.

Slept easy last night knowing that i didnt have to look at the clock today.

#30 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hay dude I have a question. Why are men bigger bitchies that women??

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.