68 replies to this topic

#1 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

Right so the other week i ordered a Titan 2, After a little bit of a wait for international shipping i finally received it on saturday morning. 

I spent the first half hour with it on full heat burning all the oils out then left it on charge for a couple of hours

It has a real nice silk feel to it

Here is what you get in the box

Attached File  IMG_2587.JPG   105.84KB   30 downloads

its nicely presented, You get

The Tiitan 2 vape

2 long black mouth pieces

3 short clear mouth pieces

5 spare screens

a cleaning brush

a set of instructions

and a charger cable

The herb chamber is a decent size although its hard to see in the picture

Attached File  IMG_2590.JPG   50.88KB   26 downloads

Just fill the bowl and put the mouth piece back on

Attached File  IMG_2593.JPG   73.53KB   26 downloads

You press the big silver button 5 times to switch the unit on, Set the temperature and then hold the big button down for a couple of seconds and away it goes 

Attached File  IMG_2596.JPG   74.35KB   26 downloads

You can even switch between c & f 

I like to use the long black mouthpiece with mine

Attached File  IMG_2600.JPG   92.1KB   26 downloads

All in all this thing is brilliant, Think it cost me about £25 and it is on a par with my extreme Q, There is no resistance when you are taking a draw and you get a nice full flavoured hit, Even when you've had the titan running for a while you don't really feel the heat on your throat either 

You set the temperature once and it remembers it every time you switch it on which is a nice little feature

One of my favourite things is the battery meter, You get 5 good vaping sessions out of it before you need to charge it again so the battery is excellent for such a small vape that works so well

Another excellent feature is you can use it while its charging so perfect for if its your only vape, I've got a battery pack that i carry around with me for charging usb devices and this charges off that just fine So it really is the perfect portable vape

I really can't fault this vape at all

although if there was one thing i would like to see change in future models it would be the cut out, after about 10 minutes it stops heating and you have to hold the button to get it to heat again.

I know its there to save your battery but personally i would rather it didn't do it 

Apart from that this thing is pucka, if you're after a cheap vape that will perform just as well as any high end product then this is the vape for you

I seen one exactly the same advertised in high times, It was re branded and they wanted $99, i got mine for $41.42 with postage to the uk, So thats £26, Bargain 

Cheers @jimmi2scoops for pointing this out

• Budgie, mellowed, hazed bunny and 19 others like this

#2 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

Nice one mate, fancy pm me a link to it lol? :D
  • Petal and Vador like this

#3 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

Nice one mate, fancy pm me a link to it lol? :D

Me too please Vador :)

Looks the business mate, good review on it aswell.  Thinking about buying a vape more and more, this looks like it could be the little bit kit for me

#4 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

Unfortunately guys the site I bought mine from doesn't seem to stock it now, you can pick one up on eBay for £30 though
Yeah top bit of kit though, I just done a review on the kind pen and that was ok but not a scratch on the Titan
I've owned all sorts of vapes, my favourite portable has been the iolite until it broke after 2 good years of use, been looking for something to replace it, The Titan fits the bill
It runs silently and doesn't burn your hand when you hold it so in that respect its better than the iolite, You can get roughly the same amount of herb into the Titan as you can the iolite, and most importantly it vapes just as good as the iolite but it doesn't get hot on the back of your throat.
The fact it has a battery meter and can still be used while charging makes this vape an essential for any stoner who likes to get stoned out and about
Easy to clean as well just pull the mouthpiece off, turn it upside down and tap a couple of times and the bowl is empty
The same goes with every vape, empty the bowl as soon as your finished vaping, if you leave it in there residue will build up quicker and make it harder to keep clean and it won't empty as easy, use isopropyl alcohol every now and then to give your vapes a good clean and get them looking brand new.
The Titan does have a nice size bowl though so the spent herb does fall out nice and easy
I'll do a review on my extreme q when I've cleaned it
In summary if someone asked me what vape to buy, at this moment in time Id tell them the extreme q for using around the home, or the Titan 2 for around the home or out and about
Both great vapes that both get me wrecked, are easy to use and there's no resistance like you get on some vapes with a tiny little pin hole to pull air through
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#5 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:10 PM

Hey Vador thanks for your review on the titan 2, i also bought one and received it couple of weeks ago but have no weed to test it yet, glad it's holding up to it's good reputation :weed:

• 2scoops and Vador like this

#6 Shy Ted

Shy Ted

Fuck you, thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

here's the link jimmy put up a couple of weeks ago, gonna get one myself in the next week or so

thanx for the review vador

https://www.fasttech...roducts/1835009

• 2scoops, KiefKat, RastaMouse and 4 others like this

#7 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:04 AM

Ted u hero! Thanks lads

#8 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

here's the link jimmy put up a couple of weeks ago, gonna get one myself in the next week or so
thanx for the review vador

https://www.fasttech...roducts/1835009

Beat me to it ted lol

Nice review Vador. It's currently sat in my cart on fast tech with a few other bits waiting for pay day lol

Peace
  • Cybes, Petal and Vador like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Top review @Vador m8 good man, glad you like, in fact i`m gonna have a blast on mine now. :)

• KiefKat, RastaMouse, Petal and 2 others like this

#10 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

Just ordered mine this morning €38.12($46.09) including a slight postage upgrade to hopefully get it to me before the end of the month!

• 2scoops, W.S, Petal and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.