68 replies to this topic

#11 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Well I'm glad you all liked the review and I hope it may persuade some of you to get one
The more I use mine the more I like it, absolutely brilliant.
I can't see there being much competition for this vape, not for £25 anyway maybe moving up to the £150-200 price range you'll start to see things that are just as good.
I just can't believe something so cheap works so well, if it hadn't been recommended by Jimmi I wouldn't have looked twice at it, would have thought it was just cheap crap at that price
Top find though Jimmi thanks for sharing
  • 2scoops, KiefKat, marque08 and 3 others like this

#12 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

agree i got one and for 25 quid its a steal.

• 2scoops, W.S, Petal and 1 other like this

#13 MysterE

MysterE

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

Recommended this to a pal earlier after he was complaining that his g-pen hadn't arrived yet.... Told him to cancel it as it's sheeite !
  • Budgie, 2scoops, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#14 the old lady

the old lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

Mine turned up yesterday - after heating up to burn out any residues I had my first vape - straight to my head - made me tired (which smoking never does - could stay up all night) - you are right though a different kind of buzz to a spliff - still not sure - used the vape all day but then succumbed to a joint later in the evening.  As the Frisian is not the strongest, I mixed it with a bit of some indoor stuff I had here from a mate - still the heady-ish stone.  Suppose I'll have to persevere - hopefully I will get used to it.

TOL

• 2scoops, KiefKat, RastaMouse and 2 others like this

#15 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Mine turned up yesterday - after heating up to burn out any residues I had my first vape - straight to my head - made me tired (which smoking never does - could stay up all night) - you are right though a different kind of buzz to a spliff - still not sure - used the vape all day but then succumbed to a joint later in the evening. As the Frisian is not the strongest, I mixed it with a bit of some indoor stuff I had here from a mate - still the heady-ish stone. Suppose I'll have to persevere - hopefully I will get used to it.

TOL

Way I see it is atleast you went the whole day without a joint. Way more healthy than smoking joints all day even if you have 1 or two at night :D

That's gonna be my plan anyways. Vape during the day n bong/joints at night gonna aim for 100%pure joints n give the baccy a kick :bong:
  • Budgie, 2scoops, the old lady and 2 others like this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Bakki has been virtually kicked out here @RastaMouse. Only time i use it really is if i go for a pint or go my m8`s for a smoke, maybe 10 to 20 a week which is far better than 200 ciggi`s a week.

• RastaMouse, the old lady and Petal like this

#17 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

Bakki has been virtually kicked out here @RastaMouse. Only time i use it really is if i go for a pint or go my m8`s for a smoke, maybe 10 to 20 a week which is far better than 200 ciggi`s a week.

good going mate cutting back that much :D

Even if you don't stop completely atleast your being a tad more healthy than before :D

Well that's my excuse :P lol
  • 2scoops, the old lady and Petal like this

#18 the old lady

the old lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Way I see it is atleast you went the whole day without a joint. Way more healthy than smoking joints all day even if you have 1 or two at night :D

That's gonna be my plan anyways. Vape during the day n bong/joints at night gonna aim for 100%pure joints n give the baccy a kick :bong:

yes that was my thinking too

TOL

• 2scoops, RastaMouse and Petal like this

#19 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

good going mate cutting back that much :D

Even if you don't stop completely atleast your being a tad more healthy than before :D

Well that's my excuse :P lol

I didn`t touvch one for 6 months thenn went boozing so got back on it, then i told my doc and she was of the same thinking 20 is better than 200.

• RastaMouse, the old lady and Petal like this

#20 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

Mine turned up yesterday - after heating up to burn out any residues I had my first vape - straight to my head - made me tired (which smoking never does - could stay up all night) - you are right though a different kind of buzz to a spliff - still not sure - used the vape all day but then succumbed to a joint later in the evening. As the Frisian is not the strongest, I mixed it with a bit of some indoor stuff I had here from a mate - still the heady-ish stone. Suppose I'll have to persevere - hopefully I will get used to it.

TOL

Keep at it, it takes a little bit of time to adjust but when you get into it you won't look back, you'll be looking at what vape to buy next lol may I signed the extreme q

It's good to see so many people giving up tobacco, it's not an easy task and I swear if it wasn't for the weed I would have strangled someone by now
  • 2scoops, KiefKat, FT101 and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.