68 replies to this topic

#31 Bazza Daley

Bazza Daley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:49 PM

Well, I started off with 205f until I realised that jimmi wrote 205c. I pumped it up to 401f and it's made a world of difference!
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#32 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

Well, I started off with 205f until I realised that jimmi wrote 205c. I pumped it up to 401f and it's made a world of difference!

You can set it to centigrade if you like and not just farenheight as well, tis all in instructions. :)

• Bazza Daley likes this

#33 Bazza Daley

Bazza Daley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

I was pretty blazed from the vape last night.

Good stuff!
  • 2scoops and Vador like this

#34 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:22 PM

I got one these other week love it. Man don't soo all mine mine mine lol
  • Vador likes this

#35 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

Great bit of kit aren't they, mines still going on strong, the battery seems to be just as good as the day i bought it,
Could do with a clean though lol
  • hazed bunny and 2scoops like this

#36 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

You can set it to centigrade if you like and not just farenheight as well, tis all in instructions. :)

Mine only does fahrenheit even though the instructions say otherwise.  Not sure if it's a dodgy unit but it works in every other respect and I couldn't be bothered with sending it back to China 

• 2scoops, duke and W.S like this

#37 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

Finally got round to ordering one :) although it's only the black value version, $21 bucks with 6 to 20 days delivery
  • 2scoops likes this

#38 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:09 AM

Also, did it take everyone else's confirmation or purchase to be emailed through?

#39 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

That should have read "Did anyone else get an order confirmation email? I still haven't received mine :s
  • 2scoops likes this

#40 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:49 PM

That should have read "Did anyone else get an order confirmation email? I still haven't received mine :s

If you ordered from fasttech they are pretty reliable and a place i used for quite a few years on a regular basis now, i just looked through all my deleted emails and the last four well yes i got email confirmation from them as well as one from paypal , i also got email confirming when shipped and tracking numbers to goto to look at on their site. They are a reputable company, i use a few ecig forums and lots and lots use FT and iv`e never seen a gripe about getting ripped off, ok a few moaners about the slow boat and time it takes, but never no rip off merchants.  :)

• W.S likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.