#1 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

Hello again

Having not long writen a review for the titan 2 and the kind pen i thought i better get one up for my favourite vape at the moment, The Extreme Q by Arizer

Attached File  IMG_2647.JPG   100.67KB   14 downloads

It's a real nice piece of kit and works real well. It doesn't take long to get up to temperature and then it works wonders for me

There are a few glass pieces on it so you do have to handle it carefully, That being said it does seem to be strong although i haven't dropped anything yet lol

I cleaned a couple of bits of mine today with iso and its gleaming again like new

It's so easy to use, The best way is to run it at your desired temperature (210c for me) for 5 minutes with the fan on so the glass gets nice and hot

Attached File  IMG_2652.JPG   85.76KB   11 downloads

Then switch the fan off and pull the bowl off and load it up

Attached File  IMG_2654.JPG   79.82KB   12 downloads

Then stick on the whip attachment, theres a little dome shaped screen that can be seen in the first picture, That little screen pops into the end of the glass piece that plugs into the top of the bowl to stop any bud getting sucked down the pipe

Attached File  IMG_2656.JPG   63.29KB   10 downloads

or stick on your balloon and away you go

Attached File  IMG_2649.JPG   77.95KB   9 downloads

You don't have to use the short stubby pipe with the balloon, You can use the whip with a little rubber adapter that comes provided in the box, You just plug the balloon into the end of the whip then you can carry on toking the whip when you've finished the balloon

When i first got this vape i was using the bag all the time and it does get you wrecked, trouble is it's over far too quickly

Using the whip you can kick back and relax and make it last 15 minutes if you want so been using the whip for a while and it does the job nicely 

As a testiment to how good this vape is and how much I've used it this is how much weed I've put through it

Attached File  IMG_2660.JPG   86.53KB   8 downloads

gonna try get enough to fill a plant pot and try grow a plant in it

Nearly forgot to mention the remote control, Well to begin with i thought it was just a bit of a gimmick that probably won't get used much

How wrong was i, The remote gets used every session, You can switch the vape on and heat it up from the other side of the room then when your ready go and load it up.

Everything the remote does can be accessed from the menus of the vape itself but the menus are hard to navigate and a lot of faffing about

The remote just makes the vape so much easier to use, in fact if this vape didn't come with the remote i wouldn't be writing a good review for it

Also worth mentioning is this vape comes with an aromatherapy bowl that sits on top and you get a free little bag of some stuff

i tried it but nothing really happened but what do i know about aromatherapy I'm just a stoner

That's about all really, If you looking for a vape in the £130-£150 range the Extreme Q is well worth a look

Thanks for reading

Edited by Vador, 15 November 2014 - 07:39 PM.

• mellowed, Notorious WD, hazed bunny and 9 others like this

#2 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Nice review dude :) very comprehensive

Are you suffering from VAS? Vape acquisition syndrome.... I know I am, just got a Mighty on top of my Plenty :) and there's more I'd love to have.... Cloud Evo and Herbaliser look nice but too much money
  • Vador likes this

#3 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

Nice review dude :) very comprehensive

Are you suffering from VAS? Vape acquisition syndrome.... I know I am, just got a Mighty on top of my Plenty :) and there's more I'd love to have.... Cloud Evo and Herbaliser look nice but too much money

Thanks bud, well I've had a few vapes over the last few years and some live on strong while others get used a couple of times and not ever looked at again
Trouble is all the manufacturers want you to believe there's is the best thing out there but most of them are a pile of wank
Out of all I've owned I rate the extreme q, iolite and the Titan to be my favourite so far
Although a friend of mines mum bought an iolite on my recommendation and they think it's shit, they have used mine and said there's didn't work as good as mine so don't know if they got a dodgy one or if I was just lucky and got a good one

The worst I've used is the alivi8 cost me £65 and its shite, just burns the weed
The vapir no2 wasn't that great either if I'm honest, got me into vaping but didn't really hit the spot that good
  • BAD NEWS BROWN likes this

#4 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

Rip the plastic off dude, you know you want to.

• BAD NEWS BROWN and Vador like this

#5 Shy Ted

Shy Ted

Fuck you, thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

hey wibble, I believe these -\/\/\/\/\/\/- will work on the extreme Q balloons, not tried myself, but read others use them with good success. 

vaporfection_vivape_balloon_buckle.jpg?i

http://www.herbalvap...le?sku=HV214900

• 2scoops and Vador like this

#6 Notorious WD

Notorious WD

Rest in peace V-Max.

• Sleeping Mods
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Top post.

Concur absolutely.

I have one and neat the drum about it to anyone who'll listen. Great piece of kit and value for money which is a rarity these days.
  • Vador likes this

#7 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

Rip the plastic off dude, you know you want to.

Not sure I know what you mean

hey wibble, I believe these -\/\/\/\/\/\/- will work on the extreme Q balloons, not tried myself, but read others use them with good success.
vaporfection_vivape_balloon_buckle.jpg?i

http://www.herbalvap...le?sku=HV214900

What are they little valves to stop the vape coming out when your not sucking??
You don't really need them though, God gave us fingers for a reason lol

Top post.

Concur absolutely.

I have one and neat the drum about it to anyone who'll listen. Great piece of kit and value for money which is a rarity these days.

They are a good bit of kit aren't they.
Is yours still working alright then??
Funny enough when I was taking photos for this guide a tried to power the vape on but nothing happened, I noticed the 2 power cables had come unplugged a bit so went to push them back and heard a horrible crackling of electric
I shit myself and dropped the power brick and switched it off at the mains real quick,
Those were a few tense seconds as my finger hovered over the power button, it switched on and works fine though
The unit was actually powered up in every one of the above photos but the flash on the camera makes it look switched off
  • Notorious WD and 2scoops like this

#8 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

Not sure I know what you mean

What are they little valves to stop the vape coming out when your not sucking??
You don't really need them though, God gave us fingers for a reason lol

They are a good bit of kit aren't they.
Is yours still working alright then??
Funny enough when I was taking photos for this guide a tried to power the vape on but nothing happened, I noticed the 2 power cables had come unplugged a bit so went to push them back and heard a horrible crackling of electric
I shit myself and dropped the power brick and switched it off at the mains real quick,
Those were a few tense seconds as my finger hovered over the power button, it switched on and works fine though
The unit was actually powered up in every one of the above photos but the flash on the camera makes it look switched off

That little bit of plastic covering your screen, it's there to be removed. Rip it off and enjoy the beauty of your vape uncluttered by crappy bits of plastic :cool:

• Vador likes this

#9 Vador

Vador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:05 PM

That little bit of plastic covering your screen, it's there to be removed. Rip it off and enjoy the beauty of your vape uncluttered by crappy bits of plastic :cool:

Cor you've got good eyes, I didn't even notice that lol
  • WanderinBloke likes this

#10 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

Cor you've got good eyes, I didn't even notice that lol

I have a pal who is somewhat compulsive with those little bits of plastic, he just can't remove them. So I've learned to keep an eye out for them so I can help him out by ripping them off lol.

• Vador likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.