#1 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

gallery_73_144_186784.jpg

I've been using one of these bad boys for the past week. After being most impressed with the Plenty, I decided to get a portable to compliment it. And what a portable! The vapour is comparable to the Plenty. Nice clouds, lovely taste. There is also the Crafty, which doesn't have a display but is controlled by your phone. It's also a lot smaller, but the performance is supposed to be the same.

One of the cool things is this filling tool. You grind your herbs up and can store them in this thing to carry with you. When you want to fill up you clip it on the top.

gallery_73_144_78905.jpg

There's a little tool at the bottom (not pictured) that slides out and let's you scrape your herb into the chamber and pack it down. If you don't want so much in there, you can use the liquid pad to fill up the space. But it does work best with a packed bowl.

gallery_73_144_133618.jpg

Then you have a nicely packed bowl with no spillage or mess.

gallery_73_144_120222.jpg

For Temperature, I've been using 190c for most of the session, then crank it up to the maximum 210c for the last few draws. It vibrates when it reaches the set temp, and also when it auto shuts off (after 90 secs of inactivity). Takes a couple of minutes to heat up.

gallery_73_144_138112.jpg

I get about 10-12 good puffs from it before the vapour starts to dwindle. Here's what you're left with

gallery_73_144_287594.jpg

It was expensive, not much change from £280, but this is sooooo bloody good. Made by S&B so you know it's built to last. I'll still use the Plenty, but this will be my main vape. I can safely say I will never go back to smoking again, these devices are that good.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

Looks ace m8
  • BAD NEWS BROWN likes this

#3 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

That's a nice vape, liking the look of that,
Nice review as well
Not sure if the crafty using your phone is a good thing or not though, my battery is crap on my phone, that's the last thing I need is my phone die'ing and I can't have a vape lol
Loving that filling tool as well what a good idea, might try get one of those

Edited by Vador, 18 November 2014 - 04:59 PM.

#4 Earwig

Earwig

That's Mr Earwig to you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

I am so jealous...

The duff looks toasted quite dark - very much like the Plenty. The volcano at the same temps leaves the duff much lighter. I love 'em both, so cannot wait to save the cash for one of these, if worth it.

How much weed does it use? The plenty runs so much better with a full chamber, but it's massive as you know, so uses a lot of bud.

#5 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

@Earwig it's very economical I find, I don't have any scales so I can't measure weight, but it's minuscule compared to the Plenty. Probably about a third of what you'd need to fill a small Rizla. Also this might help from the S&B site- first two rows Volcano, third and fourth Mighty/Crafty, last row Plenty

Volume of the Filling Chamber

SOLID VALVE: 4,5cm³ 

EASY VALVE: 6,5cm³

1,4cm³

1,4cm³

3,4cm³ 

Edited by BAD NEWS BROWN, 18 November 2014 - 08:47 PM.

• Earwig and Vador like this

#6 Earwig

Earwig

That's Mr Earwig to you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:21 AM

Thanks bnb, much appreciated.

Want this even more now! I saw some dude's film of him testing it over on fc. Loadsa vapour :)

#7 BAD NEWS BROWN

BAD NEWS BROWN

SERIAL VAPIST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Do it! You know you want to :) I've seen some people over there attach water pipes and glass attachments as well which looks awesome
  • Earwig and Vador like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.