1 reply to this topic

#1 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

This one's a bit of a stub cos I didn't document the grow very closely.

I grew 3 of these in a mud/coco/perlite mix in a plastic greenhouse in the garden over the spring & summer. Fed only with Tomorite and a bit of dextrose during full flower.

I got about 0.75 oz per plant, which isn't too bad for autos outside in the UK.

All 3 were nice strong plants with vigorous growth and ended up about 2.5 feet tall. They showed pre-flowers at about 4 weeks.

That's when they start to pong.

2 of the 3 had very nice bud formation, but 1 had incredibly skinny whispy buds that dired up to look kinda ridiculous. Smells & tastes the same though.

Smell & taste are the same thing with this strain.

It's quite like real UK cheese, but the smell/taste is probably more complex. I get a bit of fuel/diesel and the slightest whiff of "dogshit" (you know what I mean lol)

You can't hope to carry this stuff incognito. You just cant.

Dogs will search you out from the other side of town and bears might come out of the woods to check it out. I neved had anything this pungent in 15+ years of smoking.

When you smoke it, it takes your taste buds hostage. Whatever it is that you smell, you'll taste it just the same.

The hybrid nature of the strain shows in the high. Some couchlock, very relaxed but with a slightly dizzy head high. Makes the stomach rumble.

Very potent and best to let effects wear off a bit before going again. If you just keep smoking you'll be a dribbling mess.

Don't smoke this if you got shit to be getting on with, cos you might be incapable.

Definitely recommend. Just hope you don't get the whispy bud pheno :)

Edited by Sprink, 19 November 2014 - 05:26 PM.

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Cracking strain grew her out while back in dwc my biggest yielder so far n i dont even do autos really lol

Nice write up sprink :)
  • spoongotlost, Sprink and Amy P like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.