21 replies to this topic

#1 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

Ryt so I converted the old coal room in a cellar and my landlord is remorgaging so a surveyor is coming round and surveying the house what do people think I should do it's not like I can take the tent down n pack it up , it's a fully insulated room etc

Oh n did I forget to mention I'm 4 week into flower !!!! :-@ Wat shall I do argghhhh I've had a few ideas off a couple of people but more input would be great !!!
  • RastaMouse, RandellEl, WelchMype and 3 others like this

#2 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

Anyone?
  • AnthonyNaw likes this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:50 PM

Anyone?

hi if you cat put them of then you just take your chance as more than likely they will only check that the premises matches the floorplan and has no obvious flaws but i guess a lot depends on it,how good is your cf?if its good id wing it and see but thats me!i hope you work it out,when they surveyed here all they did was open the doors on the rooms and lazer scan them for size and decide if it matches the floorplan,which ours didnt good luck

• 2scoops likes this

#4 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

hi if you cat put them of then you just take your chance as more than likely they will only check that the premises matches the floorplan and has no obvious flaws but i guess a lot depends on it,how good is your cf?if its good id wing it and see but thats me!i hope you work it out,when they surveyed here all they did was open the doors on the rooms and lazer scan them for size and decide if it matches the floorplan,which ours didnt good luck

Well yes I have a rhino but I blow into the other part of the cellar so if he goes down lol he's gunna here in anyway
  • duke likes this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Well yes I have a rhino but I blow into the other part of the cellar so if he goes down lol he's gunna here in anyway

i guess you have nowhere else to hide them?i put my dog in my drobe room and no fucker would dare go in there with mrfugly !i hope you can work something out,maybe an old wardrobe you can hide them for a day?theres no reason they need to see inside anything other than the actual premises,if all else fails just stick a sign on the door saying "venemous snakes" or something im sure would put them of,good luck

• bozzer and Lousizzle like this

#6 Shy Ted

Shy Ted

Fuck you, thunder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

if it's a valuation survey, then I doubt you need to worry, If it's a structural survey then I'm not sure,

how about telling him you're an amateur photographer and it's your dark room. 

• duke and bozzer like this

#7 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Reptile room.. breeding in progress so not disturb sign.

Got some valuable reptiles currently breeding down there and easily stressed etc so cant go down there.
Breeding pair of Mertens's water monitor (Varanus mertensi) should work a treat.

Although dukes one with fugly would be a goodun. Worked when the leccy guys wanted to come check everything. Sorry mate my dogs in there n she's not fond of strangers.
Can't you move her.
Nope.. she already knows your here :satan:
  • 2scoops, duke, bozzer and 1 other like this

#8 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

i guess you have nowhere else to hide them?i put my dog in my drobe room and no fucker would dare go in there with mrfugly !i hope you can work something out,maybe an old wardrobe you can hide them for a day?theres no reason they need to see inside anything other than the actual premises,if all else fails just stick a sign on the door saying "venemous snakes" or something im sure would put them of,good luck

Venomous snakes you need a licence under the dwa act. The land lord would know aswell as council vets etc. It's easy to check on your local councils website for any dwa keepers.

pissing council what i wouldn't give for a black caiman or a nice saw scaled viper :( but last time I looked it was over 2k for the year not including vet to come check the enclosure every 6 months plus council..

Monitors.. thats what I'd do :D

Nice big Pissed off pregnant black throat monitor will work dandy especially if they know what they are lol
  • duke and bozzer like this

#9 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:53 PM

Venomous snakes you need a licence under the dwa act. The land lord would know aswell as council vets etc. It's easy to check on your local councils website for any dwa keepers.

pissing council what i wouldn't give for a black caiman or a nice saw scaled viper :( but last time I looked it was over 2k for the year not including vet to come check the enclosure every 6 months plus council..

Monitors.. thats what I'd do :D

Nice big Pissed off pregnant black throat monitor will work dandy especially if they know what they are lol

I used to have reptiles n shit as well but had to get rid due to new born :-(.had a bosc monitor , Chinese water Dragon shit loadsa snakes and geckos lol,

N if I put em in a wardrobe they will stink !!! Plus I still need to rip everything out it's all stuck to walls is the poly n shit
For u as well @duke

Edited by bozzer, 21 November 2014 - 07:55 PM.

#10 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

if it's a valuation survey, then I doubt you need to worry, If it's a structural survey then I'm not sure,

how about telling him you're an amateur photographer and it's your dark room.

I got told they go in every room to check n measure for a remortgage etc , he's making it buy to let so he can buy another house

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.