• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

Venomous snakes you need a licence under the dwa act. The land lord would know aswell as council vets etc. It's easy to check on your local councils website for any dwa keepers.

pissing council what i wouldn't give for a black caiman or a nice saw scaled viper :( but last time I looked it was over 2k for the year not including vet to come check the enclosure every 6 months plus council..

Monitors.. thats what I'd do :D

Nice big Pissed off pregnant black throat monitor will work dandy especially if they know what they are lol

hi i think spiders would put most people of even if there harmless ones,a fugly works better though!bless him now im getting a shed to use as a workshop the dog will have his own bed in the drobe room,with a built in veg box!im not a great fan of snakes though tina has had many and various reptiles and amphibians my fave was called max a 6ft green iguana ,me i prefer dogs as we are the same mentality.when i was a kid in hove an old lady used to walk a cayman on a lead round the dog park i bet she couldnt get away with that now,peace

• The Dude Abides and RastaMouse like this

#12 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

hi i think spiders would put most people of even if there harmless ones,a fugly works better though!bless him now im getting a shed to use as a workshop the dog will have his own bed in the drobe room,with a built in veg box!im not a great fan of snakes though tina has had many and various reptiles and amphibians my fave was called max a 6ft green iguana ,me i prefer dogs as we are the same mentality.when i was a kid in hove an old lady used to walk a cayman on a lead round the dog park i bet she couldnt get away with that now,peace

Yeah im one of em mate :D lol spiders n bugs give me the creeps man.

I think I'm just an animal person :) love my reptiles n love my dogs.. not a cat fan. Nout wrong with em just not my type of animal.

I doubt she would be walking it any longer lol should see the looks when i took my big boy bosc out hes about 3 1/2 ft :D
  • duke likes this

#13 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:04 PM

sounds like the surveyor will want to go into that room to measure up, you have to pull down everything and hide your plants for the day, maybe a trusted mate can help or else will they fit in your car? good luck

• 2scoops, duke and RastaMouse like this

#14 erbie

erbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

I been through the whole surveyor thing a few months ago when I moved house. He did check everywhere - including the loft where I had my tent. I took it down and cleaned up properly and I was glad I did. I put the (flowering) 4ft plants in boxes and put them outside in boxes and covered in in a tarp. He used some electronic thing to measure up so never needed to prod around but did want access to the whole house. I would take it down mate, it's gonna be hard keeping him out of there. If the room is insulated and behind a door (?) you could put a lock on the door and say you're letting a friend store stuff there while they are travelling or some shit and you don't have a key until they get back in a few weeks. That way if he does want access it gives you time to sort something out...

• 2scoops, GoTgReEn and Petal like this

#15 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:58 PM

I been through the whole surveyor thing a few months ago when I moved house. He did check everywhere - including the loft where I had my tent. I took it down and cleaned up properly and I was glad I did. I put the (flowering) 4ft plants in boxes and put them outside in boxes and covered in in a tarp. He used some electronic thing to measure up so never needed to prod around but did want access to the whole house. I would take it down mate, it's gonna be hard keeping him out of there. If the room is insulated and behind a door (?) you could put a lock on the door and say you're letting a friend store stuff there while they are travelling or some shit and you don't have a key until they get back in a few weeks. That way if he does want access it gives you time to sort something out...

Dunt matter mate gunna keep an away for 2 weekks chop,dry, bring the room dry even an oz dry is better than in cuffs and in cop shop eh ?
  • 2scoops and erbie like this

#16 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:33 PM

You all think that's the best thing to do ye ?

#17 WildRambler

WildRambler

In a bush ramblin away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

How much room do u have in there, my mate has a tent in a room n he gets monthly checks so he just stacks up loads a boxes n shit just inside the door n says it just full of junk. Works for him
  • Lousizzle likes this

#18 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

How much room do u have in there, my mate has a tent in a room n he gets monthly checks so he just stacks up loads a boxes n shit just inside the door n says it just full of junk. Works for him

It's not big enough for a tent but nice idea

#19 Fieldy

Fieldy

Coco Grower !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

Could always stop as your shit at it
  • Lousizzle likes this

#20 bozzer

bozzer

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

Could always stop as your shit at it

Bullshitting again ?

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.