#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

a just for shit n giggles thread :P

by answering with humor, ridicule ,outrage or personal experience the last 'which is worst' post you can put up your own wiw poser for others to answer. The weirder and funnier the better.

I'll start.....

Which is worse.....

dog shit between your toes or smeared on the living room floor?
  • mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#2 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

OMG between your toes. I once had a dog be sick on my toes while I was wearing flop flips and I was sicker then the dog was. At least on the carpet the misses has something to do [emoji23]

What's worse... waking up naked next to Margaret Thatcher or Elton John and not remembering what happened the night before but for some reason you're both sticky?
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

Margeret thatcher because you not only had sex with evil but you had to dig her up first and at least elton gives good head

What's worse, losing your partner to a blush of boys or a superfluity of lesbian nuns.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, revert and 7 others like this

#4 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

Hands down the tuti frutti superfluity (nice word fella :P) convent of wasted, slightly deperate females. They'd more than compensate  for the other half sodding off , even if they only let me watch and not indulge myself :P , plus good luck on to her, I hope she likes it when she catches clap :evil:

my go,

Vich iz Vurst

Close, Pubilc and Embarrasing Helmet Hair encounters. You ARE Heir Helmut?

vs

Dropping off a spectacularly lumpy, stonker of an SBD on the , Just after the closing door 'pinggggg' on the 1st Floor of a packed Empire State Building Elevator. The Express one that doesnt stop till the top?

:joint:

• Dekay, smokin soul, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#5 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Ughh I've done the dog shit toes one, which was also smeared into the carpet.

When one of the dogs was quite young, she shit right behind the door one sunday morning.

Up I get and open the door smearing shit across the carpet in a semi circle.

Then straight barefooted into a pile the door had missed, squelching through the toes.

Retching and hopping to the bathroom with the missus trying not to laugh.

Hands down the tuti frutti superfluity (nice word fella  :P) convent of wasted, slightly deperate females. They'd more than compensate  for the other half sodding off , even if they only let me watch and not indulge myself  :P , plus good luck on to her, I hope she likes it when she catches clap  :evil:

my go,

Vich iz Vurst

Close, Pubilc and Embarrasing Helmet Hair encounters. You ARE Heir Helmut?

vs

Dropping off a spectacularly lumpy, stonker of an SBD on the , Just after the closing door 'pinggggg' on the 1st Floor of a packed Empire State Building Elevator. The Express one that doesnt stop till the top?

:joint:

Think I'd have to take the fart but not a silent one though. Maybe one that we think is silent but it's really just starting in a pitch we can't hear and as it squeezes out it becomes audible like a tiny trumpet noise, which last for ages :D

It has to reek of death too. Like you've been eating nothing but mexican and indian food for a week beforehand. One of those you can taste and make your eyes water a little.

Although I'd probably be laughin my nuts off by the time we got to the top :D Not as if your own smell that bad :P

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:42 AM

Your turn @weedtroll

pmsl @ the double doughnut and gipping pirouette fella :puke: :P

• smokin soul, weedtroll, Petal and 1 other like this

#7 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

Ok then :)

Projectile vomiting mid dinner party meal or gettin the shits in the jacuzzi after the dinner party meal.

( Where the fook are these parties? that's what I wanna know myself :D )

Edited by Weedtroll, 04 December 2014 - 01:05 AM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#8 DrScrogger

DrScrogger

Totally Nucking Futs!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

Definatly the shits in the jacuzzi. If you puke you can blame the food. If you ruin the jacuzzi you're fucked lol

Which is worse....

Sticking your cock up a bird to find it covered in period or sticking your cock up a birds arse and have it coming out covered in shit?
  • Budgie, weedtroll and symbol 22 like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

Periods worse a shitty dick you can stick up front after to clean it but not vice versa :laugh:

Whats worse getting caught wanking by your partner over their best mates holiday pics on facebook or getting caught by the best friend.

• Budgie, weedtroll, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#10 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

Getting caught by the misses is worse, at least if you get caught by the best mate you might get a happy ending

What's worse farting loudly at a funeral or a wedding
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides and symbol 22 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.