4 replies to this topic

#1 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:29 PM

I have my eye on one of these ISO MAX 150mm fans. I think they are also known as AirForce 2 fans in the UK.

Attached File  b_15999_small.jpg   18.68KB   6 downloads

Just wondering if anybody is using one and if they are as silent as they claim to be. Going to use it with my evolution controller.

• 2scoops likes this

#2 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

Never used one myself seen it on demo in my hydro store and does seen really quiet

#3 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

Cheers @Nappa.

I'm torn between this iso max fan or a vents KSB fan.

Attached File  alubox-insonorise-ksb-150-r-420m3.jpg   29.94KB   6 downloads

Both are similar in power 420m3.

The one I have now S&P TD500 is real quiet but doesn't have a whole lot of power after the filter is attached so it has to go.

Want to try some cheese in the future and want to make sure there won't be a smell problem.

• 2scoops likes this

#4 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:54 PM

Cheers @Nappa.
I'm torn between this iso max fan or a vents KSB fan.
attachicon.gifalubox-insonorise-ksb-150-r-420m3.jpg

Both are similar in power 420m3.
The one I have now S&P TD500 is real quiet but doesn't have a whole lot of power after the filter is attached so it has to go.
Want to try some cheese in the future and want to make sure there won't be a smell problem.

Did you end up getting the airforce 2/isomax? If so how you rate it is want to invest as my fans gonna be loud in the summer
  • revert likes this

#5 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:36 PM

No @Nappa mate, I got a vents KSA boxed fan in stead.

Its loud when it's on full blast but very very powerful. That's why I run it running on 30%.

At 30% its purring like a kitten and then I can't hear a thing but it still powerful enough to keep the walls of my tent bending in from the negative pressure.

The max is set to 60% and even then its hardly noticeable. Good bit of kit mate.

• 2scoops, smokin soul, olmec and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.