doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

I quite liked the one back of neck getting done lol
  • denots likes this

#12 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

I swear the Tattooist practised Scrimshaw on my collar bone, fuck that tingled..........lol 

• denots and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#13 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

yeah innier arm ie Tricep to the arm pit worse for me, eyes watered haha more annoying pain and cant get comfy kinda thing when its being done in that area

• hazed bunny, denots and Lizardking like this

#14 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

That's exactly where it hurts Fairy...not inside of bicep...inside of triceps,feels like ya being scratched with hot razor blades lol!! I can handle it for so long,but it's when the tattooist keeps colouring over the same area...fooking agony lol.
Nice one Denots,I got loads of traditional jap stuff on me,love that style,were you in much pain mate?
  • denots and fairy like this

#15 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:18 PM

That's exactly where it hurts Fairy...not inside of bicep...inside of triceps,feels like ya being scratched with hot razor blades lol!! I can handle it for so long,but it's when the tattooist keeps colouring over the same area...fooking agony lol.
Nice one Denots,I got loads of traditional jap stuff on me,love that style,were you in much pain mate?

At some points I thought fuck this, i wish i hadn't started  :laugh:. But I remembered that all ways happen's  :laugh: . 

• FoxyLady and Lizardking like this

#16 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

ive only just recently got my first tattoos but was instantly addicted to the pain, only had lower arm done so far though so will look forward the upper arm pain :)

whats anyones thoughts on a tattoo thread? safe enough or potential security risk?

• FoxyLady, denots and fairy like this

#17 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

ive only just recently got my first tattoos but was instantly addicted to the pain, only had lower arm done so far though so will look forward the upper arm pain :)

whats anyones thoughts on a tattoo thread? safe enough or potential security risk?

Wait until you start to get elbows, inner elbows, collar bones and ribs done, then tell me you like the pain  :laugh: .

Glad your enjoying getting your tattoos though mate.

I would think it would be safe to show your tattoos if your not known by the old bill. Also you never know who's growing, it could be a neighbour or someone you know. so it could be a security issue.

• hazed bunny and spoon like this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

Top of your leg on the inside of your thigh hurts like fook too, just below your bollox, but i think most fleshy areas hurt the most, bones you can just hear the needle bouncing of in your head like jack hammer, buit tbh i think it all fooking hurts.

• FoxyLady, hazed bunny, denots and 1 other like this

#19 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

I just have the one tattoo, not quite happy with it though and want to get more done before I consider it finished.
Mine covers the left shoulder and continues across my shoulder blade and chest, didn't find the collar bone painful but it was hard to sit still for it, found it ticklish!
My wife has a back piece done, found one side of her back to be much more painful than the other.
  • FoxyLady, denots and spoon like this

#20 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

A cousin of mine is covered head to toe (literally) in tattoos, after a marathon session (6 hours) on his skull he completely flipped out. Went to his parents place and raised hell - still isn't sure what his reasoning was.
  • FoxyLady, 2scoops and denots like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.