Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Ak47. Not a bad smoke. :)

#12 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

I'm smoking the last of some SSH from one of Edinburgh's finest med growers - who was recently busted. Some of their stuff is still with users across the city and is like golddust atm. Been saving it for tonight :) Shout outs to Chapo - big respect.

#13 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:01 PM

cheese and lots of it, im a happy bunny tonight :D

#14 GreenThumb123

GreenThumb123

King of Kush, Born to absorb THC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

I am smoking and loving I might add, a lovely little number called FXM. Trifle x Kalischnapple, and it is sublime!:toke::bigjoint::party:

#15 Newfarmer024

Newfarmer024

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:38 AM

boo hoo, as of now, I've stopped smoking (ciggies) :(

Admin how are you doing it? cold turkey? iv wanted to quit but having a hard time! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

#16 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

haveing a chog on some very nice afghan express at the mo , :bigjoint::bigjoint:

#17 SENSI1980

SENSI1980

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

just cum in from the garden after smoking sum critical kush in the sun , fck me a joint in the sun wrecks u never mind just in time for fa cup final, cum on hull

#18 iron justice

iron justice

your move creep....

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

Big buddha cheese at this moment in time, but i got some big buddha blue cheese, delahaze, humboldt blue dream, burmese kush, and some chiesel auto left somewhere as well :)

#19 1984

Bury Me In Smoke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

Fucking fresh air - the stash has gone... I could've harvested last month but held off cuz the landlords were dicking around with dates etc.. then never came *le sigh* My mate is coming down next Friday with a nice chunk o' cheese for me though... then I will be swanning off to France for 3 weeks, slam dunking the funk on the Mrs, drinking loads of plonk and tooting on some beautiful puff. But until that moment... if I do a line of oregano that'll get me high, right? Or just well seasoned? :bigjoint:

#20 Digidy

Digidy

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

Fuck all on my honeymoon in the Maldives but my ladies will be ready to flush when I get home critical kush, cheese, blues, and not sure on the other one but il find out when I light it up lol
  • CharlesSr likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.