#12 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

I try not to but its just too easy with clippers :evil:

That said, I hate it when it happens to me, I made a young labourer climb down 4 lifts of scaffolding with mine the other week the little bleeder and gave him a right earbashing :)

• Mrs Willy, Winstun, Dekay and 7 others like this

#13 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

The young yins need to learn :lol:
  • Mrs Willy and Budgie like this

#14 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

I'm not a lighter thief, but I'm a devil for using rizla packets as roach :evil: - what else are you going to use it for?

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:36 PM

I'm not a lighter thief, but I'm a devil for using rizla packets as roach :evil: - what else are you going to use it for?

Thats what I say lol. I dont use others but mine I do. Love the look of horror lol. Its mine
  • weedtroll, KiefKat, Lizardking and 1 other like this

#16 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

lol I come home from work with 4/5 "new" ones sometimes :) rarely on purpose :/ would never roach anything without asking though (weird?). a friend of mine once roached the cover of someone's book! he would have died had it been mine.

• Dekay, weedtroll, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#17 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

lol I come home from work with 4/5 "new" ones sometimes :) rarely on purpose :/ would never roach anything without asking though (weird?). a friend of mine once roached the cover of someone's book! he would have died had it been mine.

God no way lol. I ask if nothing would never just rip something. My mate uses his old xmas and birthday cards lol
  • FoxyLady, weedtroll, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#18 rb225

rb225

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

I've been known to pocket the odd clipper occasionally :) accidentally ofcourse but I guard mine jealously as 90% of the koonts I now will pocket yer lighter and shred the rizlas for roach ( my biggest pet hate)

But I'll call em out if I catch em :D

WT 

I hate it when someone rips up my rizzlas, nothing gives the game up as quickly as when they see a torn up rizzla packet. Except maybe the smell  :bounce:

Mine are stuck inside my baccy packet so it's easy to see. I've nearly always got empty rizzla packets on me for roaches so why the feck they have to rip up the pack I'm using doe my head in.

• Dekay, hazed bunny, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#19 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

Got another one for you as it just happened.

Are you one of them that pays for one daft wee item with a credit card,holding up the queue possibly putting in wrong pin grrrr or you cash in and out lol

Am in and out cash for the pin reason scared a will hold queue up lol

#20 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

There are two types of people in the world: those who nick lighters and those whose lighters are nicked.

I have lots of lighters lol :)

• Winstun, Budgie, KiefKat and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.