• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

There are two types of people in the world: those who nick lighters and those whose lighters are nicked.

I have lots of lighters lol :)

Ha ha better watch you ;)

#22 WanderinBloke

WanderinBloke

They see me wibblin'

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

Ha ha better watch you ;)

To be fair I'm firmly in the category of "I dont do it deliberately", they just kinda find their way into my pocket :) None of my pals have any qualms with demanding the return of their lighters, it's just expected that I'll pocket it at some point :)

• Winstun, Budgie, Dekay and 3 others like this

#23 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

To be fair I'm firmly in the category of "I dont do it deliberately", they just kinda find their way into my pocket :) None of my pals have any qualms with demanding the return of their lighters, it's just expected that I'll pocket it at some point :)

Ha ha few of mine expect it too. The minute I use it they asking for it back
  • WanderinBloke likes this

#24 Spike

Spike

THE MUFF MEISTER AND 2014 TGC PUMPKING CARVING WINNER.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

I can sit in my Recliner and lose a fucking lighter, and it has been known on numerous occasions to be sat there looking for my lighter, then stand up and the fucking thing falls on the wooden floor and shatters, then you have to hunt for the lighter you lost previous to the smashed one, which then ends up with getting a light off the Gas ring resulting in your eye lashes being welded together...................lol 

• Winstun, Budgie, Dekay and 4 others like this

#25 Winstun

Winstun

Proffesional Sciver !!!

• Sleeping Mods
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Guilty as charged bunny :(

I 110% never ever ever mean to steal em but I just come home with pockets full ... I actually can't remember the time the last time I had to buy a lighter ... Ohh the same [emoji20]

One night me and a few of the mate had a lighter amnesty which involved us all putting our lighters in the centre of the kitchen table whilst we tried to have a "normal" Saturday night, drinking, smoking , chilling to some tunes yada yada....

The evening turned into the most uncomfortable situation I have ever experienced due to the fact that all we did all night was sit around staring at our beloved lighters all night, if you turned your head for a split second your lighter was a gona, you then spent the rest of the evening trying to find out who dunnit and getting it back.

Spoilt the entire evening and sparked a life long lighter paranoia to all if those involved.

'Twas a sad day in the life of a Winstun and his mukkas :(
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#26 Vador

Vador

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

I always give them back, trouble is I never get any of my own back so resort to stealing in the end
  • Winstun, hazed bunny and WanderinBloke like this

#27 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:27 AM

I can sit in my Recliner and lose a fucking lighter, and it has been known on numerous occasions to be sat there looking for my lighter, then stand up and the fucking thing falls on the wooden floor and shatters, then you have to hunt for the lighter you lost previous to the smashed one, which then ends up with getting a light off the Gas ring resulting in your eye lashes being welded together...................lol

Lol same here I can go from having 10 too none in a hour lol. Who takes them when no one else there hmmmm lol

Guilty as charged bunny :(

I 110% never ever ever mean to steal em but I just come home with pockets full ... I actually can't remember the time the last time I had to buy a lighter ... Ohh the same [emoji20]

One night me and a few of the mate had a lighter amnesty which involved us all putting our lighters in the centre of the kitchen table whilst we tried to have a "normal" Saturday night, drinking, smoking , chilling to some tunes yada yada....

The evening turned into the most uncomfortable situation I have ever experienced due to the fact that all we did all night was sit around staring at our beloved lighters all night, if you turned your head for a split second your lighter was a gona, you then spent the rest of the evening trying to find out who dunnit and getting it back.

Spoilt the entire evening and sparked a life long lighter paranoia to all if those involved.

'Twas a sad day in the life of a Winstun and his mukkas :(

Lol same I never remember doing it so I think it's not our fault ;)

I always give them back, trouble is I never get any of my own back so resort to stealing in the end

Awww santa might bring you a packet if you have been a good boy ;)
  • Vador likes this

#28 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Awew lol just got back from my tattoo guys bit and I have his lighter in my pocket :o shame on me lol
  • Mrs Willy, Up2nogood, FoxyLady and 1 other like this

#29 Up2nogood

Up2nogood

Just call me Sir

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

Bunny is a thief lol

2h6gh0m.gif

• Mrs Willy and KiefKat like this

#30 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:56 PM

Lol I will give him it back lol got part tattoo to get this week lol its if I let him keep it lol
  • Up2nogood likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.