10 replies to this topic

#1 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

Afternoon all, up until November last year I was a 15 year heavy duty toker.:bong: I decided to go back into the drilling industry offshore so had to stop toking to pass my medical. I am 6ft2in and about 11.5 stone, I bought some NHS drug test strips and started testing weekly to monitor progress. It took me 7 weeks to be clean enough to pass,so don't believe people who tell you 4 weeks is long enough to get clean. Long story short,ive been waiting a few weeks for the next trip offshore and decided to smoke a few,I tested myself 2 days ago and failed miserably. When you turn up for the heliport to fly out to the rig they do random piss testing so did a bit of digging about looking at these masking/detox drinks. I decided to try one called Zydot euro blend,they are about £25 a pop but thought it good value if it worked. Well I've just followed the instructions to a T and fook me ive just passed with flying colours,the line on the test strip was better than when I was clean. Its only 2 days since I failed the last one and there wasn't even a trace of a pass line on it. Ive just ordered 2 more,one for me when I next fly out and one for the Mrs to try she hasn't missed a days toking in 10 years,If she passes I reckon i am good to become a full time toker again. I will update it when she's done hers,if she passes it would be a nice little backup plan for a few lads on here that have to take a drugs test. :toke:
  • Budgie, Dutchy, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#2 Grub

Grub

Retired Mod.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Nice one mate. It's good to hear that at least one of the test kits work. I've heard lots of negative stuff about a lot of them. :)

#3 Mindless

Mindless

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

Good information chillymog, got some test strips myself, just got a job in a Petro chem plant so this is music to my ears, was told to get Zydot ultimate brand.

#4 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

Nice one mate. It's good to hear that at least one of the test kits work. I've heard lots of negative stuff about a lot of them. :)

No worries Grub,like I say mate if the Mrs passes hers then this one works

#5 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

Good information chillymog, got some test strips myself, just got a job in a Petro chem plant so this is music to my ears, was told to get Zydot ultimate brand.

Glad to help mindless,similar industry to me :)

I'd had about 8 spliffs in 2 days the last one being 4 days ago if that helps any :P

#6 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

nice bit of research there chilly, its a topic that seems to come up a lot so that should help a lot of people out!

#7 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

nice bit of research there chilly, its a topic that seems to come up a lot so that should help a lot of people out!

Cheers SS, I've read 100's of reviews and you never get a true picture of if they work or not.

I call a spade a shovel,if I say it works it works,if not I would slate it to high heaven lol :rvmp::satan:

#8 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Just a quick update guys, the Mrs has just done the test in the name of science and the drink DOES NOT work on heavy duty tokers :(
  • Budgie and Dutchy like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

ace news m8 i could be needing that very soon myself edit didnt see the update...........was that the euro blend by the way?

#10 chillymog

chillymog

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

ace news m8 i could be needing that very soon myself

edit didnt see the update...........was that the euro blend by the way?

It was the euro blend mate,someone mentioned hed been recommended a stronger one made by the same company called ultimate brand let me know if you try it and if it works
  • symbol 22 likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.