39 replies to this topic

#1 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

ok so jump in my time machine with me and letp to dates go back a few months and get u all up to date

03/01/2014

ok so here it is folk's ive had chance to get this started!
first off out of 5 seeds ive had three split 2 fail.
out of the three split 2 made it above ground thanks to nice warm temps above the light.

coco all the way low e.c. thru out ph 5.8 run to waste

so on with the pics

Posted Image

and a root shot

Posted Image

then 20 days later they looked like this so tv2 got pulled leaving me with just the 1

Posted Image

31/01/2014

well the poor old tirah tiger has had rough old day today she had a minor accident when she met my cat Posted Image she toppled over but no damage was done that i can tell, she was also looking a little ropey today after i bent her over yesterday,but ive repoted today cos she was rather cramped in the 1l pot prob why it started feeling a little down in the dumps?? so she has gone into a 10l pot she had got up to e.c.0.8 but il give him/her at least 24 hours with nothing while she settles into her new home Posted Image
here a few pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

08/02/2014

got lots of nice new growth coming thru after the lst last week and its repot still no sign of sex yet but il take a clone later in the week cos i have to take everything down for a day this week due to an inspection lol so when it goes bk up up il get the cloning stuff out .

e.c.1.0
ph 5.8
rh 50-65
temp 20-23c

think thats about it so here is the pic

Posted Image

15/02/2014

udate time folks just keeping things ticking along while i get this inspection/survey sorted then il get this tv going under a 600w mh!
every thing is all good

rh 50-65
temps 18-23
e.c.1.0
ph 5.8

on wi the pics

Posted Image

so thats the first little update stayed tuned for the next bit
  • Budgie, 2scoops and gingerb like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

time machine journey part 2 find out what sex we had, so i found this chart and got my loupe out to start noseing but it was far from 100% this is all i couls see

22/02/2014

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a top shot

Posted Image

and a few days later i got my confermation that it was a girl and this is the pic i got of the olive shaped female part with a nice pistle coming out of it that soon turned into 2

Posted Image

and flash forward to 02/03/2014

well this update is a little later than normal but i got it here yaaaay Posted Image everything just ticking along still be a little mean to her cos i still need to wait b4 i can get her under the big light ect. but she dont seem to care and continues to break free from her restraignts on a daily basis and is just the most dense plant ive every seen if it get any tighter in there its going to fuse in to one mass,
e.c.1.0-1.2
ph 5.8
rh 55-77%
temps 22-24

nipped off a few big leaves and nipped a tip her and ther

so up first another sneaky slipper

Posted Image

a nice top shot

Posted Image

and the tight internodes that is tirah valley 1

Posted Image

23/03/2014

nah she not that much bigger m8 but she in the big school now (big tent ) and getting full on nutes now so 2 weeks of extra special treatment and im flipping.
T.V.1 is showing loads of new growth and is getting one more pot up in the next few days that will giv her a few days to recover and a few days to veg out b4 the flip e.c 1.2-1.4 made up of superthrive,canna coco A&B, canna rhizotonic,canazime (im recycling coco) ph5.8

on with some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the double serated leaf that goodbuddy has spotted on his

http://i1366.photobu...zpsb645b429.jpg

and finally id like you to meet tirah valley 3 its been a long hard slog for me but if finally happend on a seed that had a lite sanding down the seam and flat end and had also been in the fridge for a few weeks and into a tepid glass of distilled water till it split and then in a jiffy pot..............so her it is and please bless me with a male now

http://i1366.photobu...zps2897ddaf.jpg

http://i1366.photobu...zps7a50f7eb.jpg

its on canna start, rhiz, and canazime at e.c0.6

setting the new x-stream prop up 2moro for 3 cuts from tv1

more to follow
  • Budgie and 2scoops like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

Hey olmec, my first one is finished next day or two be down but its same pheno as GB so not expecting it to be strong and it definitely wont be yielding much either (although it does smell okay) i really hope your pheno is a lot better, it certainly will piss on the yield of other, and ha the double serrated edge was the sign of the 'real' cheese.
  • Budgie likes this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

Hey olmec, my first one is finished next day or two be down but its same pheno as GB so not expecting it to be strong and it definitely wont be yielding much either (although it does smell okay) i really hope your pheno is a lot better, it certainly will piss on the yield of other, and ha the double serrated edge was the sign of the 'real' cheese.

cheers fella i think mine has about 3-4weeks on her yet not much smell on mine at mo and a small trich scattering but buds look massive so hope she smokes nice, she dont look that healthy but i dont think she has thruout the grow but looks like im going to get her to the end and looks like i will have some smoke at the end that ive never tried

still lots of journeys in my tirah valley time machine to get this diary up to date so stay tuned and hopefully this diary will be up to date over the weekend

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

28/03/2014

its timemachine update time ppl Posted Image up first is a sickly looking tv3 not sure whats going on with it today but its looking better than yesterday fresh feed today of e.c. 0.5 canna start and 1/4 strength rhiz tiny bit bigger than last week.
any hints or tips on it welcome

Posted Image

up next is the very bushy bush the bush known as bushyTV1 looking mighty fine

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

so its all good with her she starting to look fine ready for flower

and one more random pic of some hash i made today lol

Posted Image

stay tuned
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#6 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

05/04/2014

up first today is tv3 looking a lot better than a week ago so hopefully things are on the up now feed is now canna A&B at e.c.0.6-0.8 at ph5.8

Posted Image

and i dragged tv1 out to get a nice picture of her she looking mighty good with only the odd 1 or 2 dodgey leaf she has grown loads and is still keeping the tight internodes just canna a&b for a week now till flowers start at e.c.1.2-1.4 and il be moving on to green planet massive

Posted Image

Posted Image

T.B.C...............
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

18/04/2014

ok so its a big photo update time every thing is going great except a bit of light color going on around the bottom of tv1 and its dropping a few leaves from around the botom, im not overly concerned cos all the new growth is looking good and im pretty sure its down to light penatration. it looks a bit like u have left something on the lawn for a week and u move its and the grass has gone pale.

rh has been very high around 80% but im slowly bringing it bk down into the 60's
e.c. is 1.2-1.4 made up of A&B and a small dolop of molasses
ph been going from 5.8-6.1
they have also been under the hps for 2 days now

up first is TV3 looking a diffrent pheno to TV1

Posted Image

and was very suprised that she has shown sex so early because tv1 was very shy

Posted Image

up next is a few shots of TV1 in all her glory

Posted Image

another turned 180*

Posted Image

and a top shot-ish look at the gorgeous fan leaves ( im going to nick one and press it old school style and frame it )

Posted Image

T.B.C..........
  • Budgie, Hot Sausage and The Budda like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

18/04/2014

and i thought id flash what else is in the tent i got 2x royal queen seeds OG Kush cuts i had from seed in 2013 queensday ( i call them " the twins " )

Posted Image

also have my friggin amazing Black Skull Seeds bubblebud again a cut i had from a m8 in 2012 this is daft stuff it proper messes ya up

Posted Image

and lastly another cut from my royal queen seeds Sour diesel that i had entered in POTM this might get entered again cos its looking lush at the moment and will look even better when she flips her colour and turns Blue/Black

Posted Image

and a big sexual group shot

Posted Image

thanks for looking in more to follow so stay tuned
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:17 PM

Oh man you dont half grow these plants Olmec beautiful specimens hats off dude :mr:

#10 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

Oh man you dont half grow these plants Olmec beautiful specimens hats off dude :mr:

still learning lol my growing is like my fifa im great on the veging the field but im shit at scoreing lol or im great at veging its the flowering that needs to get better

20/05/2014

plants have been on canna A + B, pk13/14, and molasses all to a good run off at
e.c.1.2-1.4
ph 5.7-.6.2
rh 60/80
temps 17 lowest at lights off 30 highest on the hottest day main average 17-26

tirah valley 1 looking a little sorry for herself but im sure this is down to its first visit into a growroom in artifical conditions but its budding up well and i have cuts going nicely now so if she is a good smoker im sure the next run will be a lot healthyer from all ive learnt

buds are looking amazin but im sorry about the really poor pics, cant wait to put the mh back in for the last week and a half or so and if its possible il get here out the tent for the next pics
anyway il shut up now and on with the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

and some bud shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

so not looking to bad at all bud wise :) she off the pk/13/14 now and will be just on A+B and mollasess till the flush
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.